Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

Yall better not try to talk me out of trading up for Caleb Williams.

As adamant as some of yall were we had to at least consider it or outright do it, don't back out now with now with some of these diva posts or "usc qbs typically suck" posts I saw in gameday thread...

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Most posters here weeks back didn’t think we had a chance for the number 2 overall pick. Even with the losing streak. Probably picking at 4-7.

I didn’t think Commies would get to 2 but had a great shot for third overall. Now Dallas should have something to play for and we might not even need NE to win as long as Commies lose last game.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

As adamant as some of yall were we had to at least consider it or outright do it, don't back out now with now with some of these diva posts or "usc qbs typically suck" posts I saw in gameday thread...

It’s not Diva, it’s track record for me. Lincoln Riley qaurterbacks are 0-2 number 1 overall picks. Are they decent yes but not franchise saving.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Amen brother. I am with you 100%. Caleb or bust. 

Just now, OtisDriftwood25 said:

It’s not Diva, it’s track record for me. Lincoln Riley qaurterbacks are 0-2 number 1 overall picks. Are they decent yes but not franchise saving.

We'll see. What if Lincoln is our next HC?

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Redd said:

Most posters here weeks back didn’t think we had a chance for the number 2 overall pick. Even with the losing streak. Probably picking at 4-7.

I didn’t think Commies would get to 2 but had a great shot for third overall. Now Dallas should have something to play for and we might not even need NE to win as long as Commies lose last game.

Dallas has a lot to play for. I think they win out and take the division (I think I puked a little in my mouth after writing that)

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

I'm terrified of saying bringing him home might help because it did nothing for Haskins.

Is Maye better?  If we talk ourselves put of both of them, we risking what we did with Tua and Herbert, imo.

This is why GM pick is so important they have to get this right what we od with this pick if it's gonna be this high.

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Amen brother. I am with you 100%. Caleb or bust. 

We'll see. What if Lincoln is our next HC?

If Lincoln is our coach I would be disappointed. He’s gone to multiple monopoly organizations and done just ok. Is he a great offensive mind yes. Is he a great decision maker and leader of men no. I’d prefer the Washington coach who does more with less and builds through the trenches.

• Like 1

Just now, El Mexican said:

Dallas has a lot to play for. I think they win out and take the division (I think I puked a little in my mouth after writing that)

So the reason many of us thought the Cardinals potential win was so huge to root for is it helped us three big ways. 

1. We moved ahead of Arizona (obviously)

2. It helps us in the SOS tiebreaker

3. It means Dallas has a lot to play for next week. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2