Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders vs. The Bengals - Return of the B&G as The Fans Awaken!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If they can find a way to blunt the inevitable decline of current Caps core, we might be well on our way to 4 respectable men's teams in DC again.

Zards still seem directionless 

I still love Patterson. The problem we have with him is he does the same things as BRob and CRob. We need a back to do more Gibson like things.

We have an issue at receiver.

McLaurin, Dotson, Samuel, Brown are locks.

Pringle & Tinsley are possibles for spots 5&6 and then you have to figure out Kaz Allen as a return man. Good problem to have. 

Fromm is going against guys lower on the depth chart than Brissett, but so far this preseason I’ve liked him more than Brissett. Which is interesting because two weeks ago I wanted Jake Fromm to be on the scrap heap.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, TK said:

Fromm

3/5 for 22 yards

QBR 53.8

27 minutes ago, lead commander said:

he is on fire I see...

26 minutes ago, TK said:

It’s about how Brisket started out so…. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Fromm now

7/11 for 100 yards 

1 TD

QBR 123.3

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, dyst said:

Zards still seem directionless 

Disagree, they overhauled entire front office this offseason, finally resetting the roster, and were wise with their money in context to new salary floor rules (see what Rockets did this offseason by comparison).

Caps looks like the most lost team in DC right now, not anymore confident in them then DC United right now...

• Like 1

Forget the preseason roster cuts.  I want whoever is putting on this garbage game feed cut.  They have had enough time to fix this garbage.  I know all you NFL+ people are getting good service, but our local station and advertisers are paying for this crap.  End of vent.

Just now, FLAIR2000 said:

Forget the preseason roster cuts.  I want whoever is putting on this garbage game feed cut.  They have had enough time to fix this garbage.  I know all you NFL+ people are getting good service, but our local station and advertisers are paying for this crap.  End of vent.

If there's one slight I have about new ownership if the transition around gameday programming has been anything but that.

Everything looks caught off guard and making something out of nothing, BMitch, Moss, and Paulsen had to make their own show so there'd something rather then nothing, it's weird.

• Like 1