Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders @ The Browns - B&G Football is Back - A New Hope!!!

zCommander

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

I'm not going to be able to see it, the way things are shaking out so far. But I know I can count on the stalwart analysts that make up the Stadium regulars to provide me with the best alternative coverage . 

:1386::redskins-3908:

There's at least a touch of satire in there somewhere, I just know it! lol  

Random, but I came away impressed with Mr. Rales during the introductory news conference. For a billionaire, he comes across as exceptionally honest and well-intentioned. He was putting out the positive vibes, and genuinely seems like a good person.

• Like 1

Just now, Chris 44 said:

Yeah its legal. Your allowed 4 plants, not viewable from the street. Each plant must be labeled with the growers info.  Just a heads up. Lol

Growers don’t want it to be viewable either, even if it’s legal. That’s how plants get stolen. So I’ve been told.

Just now, Chris 44 said:

Yeah its legal. Your allowed 4 plants, not viewable from the street. Each plant must be labeled with the growers info.  Just a heads up. Lol

Oh believe me. I am an old dude. I am following the law to a tee. Dont even really smoke all that muc. But stuck them right next to my tomato plants. And viola. They grew really nicely. Will have enough for the res tof my life. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Oh believe me. I am an old dude. I am following the law to a tee. Dont even really smoke all that muc. But stuck them right next to my tomato plants. And viola. They grew really nicely. Will have enough for the res tof my life. :)

Slow and low...that is the tempo.

• Thumb up 1