Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

Game over.

Congrats, Kansas City.

Helluva game called by MacDonald, though. He's for real.

Didnt really like the way he coached today. Mistakes, stupid penalties and dirty plays all over the field. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Didnt really like the way he coached today. Mistakes, stupid penalties and dirty plays all over the field. 

Thats not on him. Professional players gotta maintain composure. The scheme was excellent.

• Like 2

There's so something I always find off about fans of perennial loser franchises finding cause to hate on perennial winning ones (in most, not all, cases)

I've ALWAYs thought hating on the pats or bill was kinda dumb frankly and think hating on anything about the chiefs closer to the same than not :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Mike Macdonald just lost a HC job… maybe. 

No way. Held Mahomes to 17 points.

Lemar is in trouble, the front office that gave him all that money knew this and did it anyway.

Not my problem, I may go to the Commies game up there next year.  This was bittersweet, yet not positive, to watch.

Nevermore, Nevermore...

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

No way. Held Mahomes to 17 points.

Lemar is in trouble, the front office that gave him all that money knew this and did it anyway.

Not my problem, I may go to the Commies game up there next year.  This was bittersweet, yet not positive, to watch.

Nevermore, Nevermore...

Held Mahomes to 17 points… but Mahomes was playing super conservative for half the game. I was kind of joking anyway, but I don’t think this was a good game for Macdonald. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jumbo said:

There's so something I always find off about fans of perennial loser franchises finding cause to hate on perennial winning ones (in most, not all, cases)

I've ALWAYs thought hating on the pats or bill was kinda dumb frankly and think hating on anything about the chiefs closer to the same than not :ph34r:

Not really hating, just "sick of them" syndrome.  Chiefs and Mahomes will have been in 4 of the last 5 Super Bowls.  Considering the NFL attempts to aim for parity in the league.... it's amazing.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Say goodbye to the Raven's nest:

lol at blaming refs. You sorry ****s will do anything but hold lamar accountable

Since the NFL is obviously rigged, is anyone else going to stop watching?

they can’t even **** up right

We could have won this easily if we didn't play like assholes today. Such a disapointment

Would've at the very least liked to see Kelce get hurt.

Guy1: Even the nfl sub are biased to the chiefs I got banned for 7 days for saying **** Mahomo

Guy2: Why would you think you could say that without getting banned.

• Haha 2