Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYP: Man who spent $14K to transform himself into collie steps out for first-ever walk in public

Cooked Crack

The dog days are just beginning for this man.  

A Japanese native has transformed himself into a canine after forking out more than $14,000 for a custom-made collie costume

The private citizen, who goes only by Toco online, says the unusual garment has helped actualize his dream of “becoming an animal.” 

Footage shared to Toco’s YouTube channel, where he boasts more than 32,000 subscribers, shows him clad in the costume as he frolics on a lawn, rolls on a floor, and plays fetch.

“Do you remember your dreams from when you are little? You want to be a hero or a wizard,” he wrote in the clip, describing his life-dog dog dream as seemingly “unrealistic.” 

“I remember writing in my grade school graduation book that I wanted to be a dog and walk outside.”

Despite garnering online fame with his puppy pursuit, Toco conceals his unusual proclivities from most of his friends and family.  

“I rarely tell my friends because I am afraid they will think I am weird,’ he said in a separate interview with the Mirror. “My friends and family seemed very surprised to learn I became an animal.” 

Meanwhile, the Japanese man said last year that most of his colleagues are also unaware that he dresses as a dog outside of work

https://nypost.com/2023/07/28/toco-the-human-border-collie-steps-out-for-first-ever-walk-in-public/

bafkreick6gi6bf6qtvkwoqapzlekkqwqwbgr6tk

• Sad 1

Worst dog ever.  Can't even walk, and needs to be pushed around on a dolly.  That's one Collie that's not rescuing anybody.  Poor Timmy is going to be stuck at the bottom of the well until he dies.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1