Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which car brands have the worst drivers, and why?

China

Just now, CobraCommander said:

? You drive one of those?

I went on a RideAlong highspeed lap at Old Dominion Raceway in a Charger Hellcat wide body last year. That was a blast. 

Hellcat's WAY out of my budget. 

Have a Dodge Challenger. Bought it used as a third "fun car" and it's a hell of a lot of fun.

6 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

2. Dodge/Ram Pickup - quintessential little dick energy. Giant tow mirrors, lifted, "Dont tread on me" and "Thin blue line stickers" comically bright amazon aftermarket headlights, so close in traffic that you're not sure they can actually see you. 

If its got balls hangin from the tow-hitch you can 100% guarantee there's a dick in the front seat.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Mine is silver, so eff off.  :ols:

Dont even get me started on female drivers eh. 🤣🤣🤣

And F motorcycles. Because apparently the rules of the road don’t apply to them.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Worst as in biggest assholes … in NOVA it was big pickups, especially Dodge.

For complete incompetence it is the drivers of boxes like the Honda Fit. The car of choice for people who drift through life pushing a shopping cart without purpose or sense of urgency, but shopping carts are not allowed on the road.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

For complete incompetence it is the drivers of boxes like the Honda Fit. The car of choice for people who drift through life pushing a shopping cart without purpose or sense of urgency, but shopping carts are not allowed on the road.  

My husband would have said the same.  :ols:

14 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

Wow. You just described my wife's car and personality. Kudos.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/1/2023 at 1:05 PM, TheDoyler23 said:

1. Nissan Altima - always beaten to hell, no headlines on in the rain, tailgating you even when you're not in the left lane

Body camera video from an officer at the scene captured a car identified in the crash report as a 2014 Nissan Altima driving toward the truck's ramp. 

The report doesn't say how fast the driver was moving. It identifies the posted speed limit in the area as 65 mph. 

In the video, the Nissan drives up the ramp and launches into the air. The car slowly flips as it soars over the truck's cab and driver, who's standing near the vehicle's front bumper, and appears to land on its roof before it rolls over on the road.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

It’s not just the BMW drivers, but it’s a very special type of BMW driver. 

It’s the BMW driver that has decided that the BMW needs to be modified. They do this by lowering it, putting terrible rims on it, tinting the windows and making the most obnoxious sounding exhaust that they possibly can. And then they crack that tinted  window a little bit so you can see that douchey new era MLB cap ****ed to the side while they lean like Tupac’s ghost is riding shotgun. 

They’re always in a very big hurry. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 6/3/2023 at 1:48 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Body camera video from an officer at the scene captured a car identified in the crash report as a 2014 Nissan Altima driving toward the truck's ramp. 

The report doesn't say how fast the driver was moving. It identifies the posted speed limit in the area as 65 mph. 

In the video, the Nissan drives up the ramp and launches into the air. The car slowly flips as it soars over the truck's cab and driver, who's standing near the vehicle's front bumper, and appears to land on its roof before it rolls over on the road.

image.png.be0f18a6dc365daff1505994f3ec0472.png