Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Former congressman George Santos arrest watch. Federal prosecutors have filed criminal charges against New York Rep. George Santos. (Charged with money laundering, wire fraud, unemployment fraud, lying to the House)

Cooked Crack

9 hours ago, mistertim said:

Ugh. Don't make a film about this asshole. It will do nothing but feed him. It gives pure narcissists like him exactly what they want: attention.

Not if its satirical or he's the butt of a joke. Nothing a narcissist hates more than everyone laughing at them.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

Santos’s first post-Congress gig: Selling videos on Cameo

Former Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) is on to his next job after the House voted to expel him last week: selling videos on Cameo.

The ousted New York Republican — who dubs himself a “Former congressional ‘Icon’” on the platform — is selling personal videos for $200 each. The price of a video was previously $150.

Customers can request holiday messages and birthday wishes from Santos, or they can ask him for gossip, a pep talk, a roast or advice.

Site visitors not interested in a video can opt to purchase a direct message to the ex-Congressman instead for $10.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

John Fetterman hires George Santos for Cameo video trolling Bob Menendez

Democratic Senator John Fetterman hired recently expelled former GOP Rep. George Santos for a Cameo video passing on a message to embattled Democratic Sen. John Menendez.

"I thought my ethically-challenged colleague @BobMenendezNJ could use some encouragement given his substantial legal problems. So, I approached a seasoned expert on the matter to give ‘Bobby from Jersey’ some advice," Fetterman wrote in an X post that featured a video of Santos.

"Hey Bobby," Santos says in the video. "I don't think I need to tell you, but these people who want to make you get in trouble and want to kick you out and make you run away, you make them put up or shut up. You stand your ground, sir, and don't get bogged down by all the haters out there. Stay strong. Merry Christmas."

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 4

George Santos is earning six figures from Cameo videos

Just before 6 p.m. on Tuesday, George Santos was at Best Buy on Northern Boulevard in Queens. 

Santos, whose biography on the celebrity video platform Cameo identifies him as a “Former congressional ‘Icon’!💅🏼,” was buying a stand for his phone, because he has hundreds of videos to make and his hand is getting tired. 

The former congressman was expelled last Friday for a variety of sins and alleged crimes, including overcharging the credit card of a colleague’s mother. He has, in the intervening four days, stumbled across a path to making a living that dwarfs the $174,000 salary he earned as a member of Congress.

In fact, Santos said — and screenshots and the CEO of Cameo confirmed — that he has lined up more than that sum in his first 48 hours on the platform. People pay between $200 and $300 to Santos for various flavors of communication. The videos can take less than a minute to film, and the platform has brought millions of dollars to the occasional campy, game, minor celebrity like the late comedian Gilbert Gottfried

George Santos Begins Revenge Tour With Scorching Attack on Fellow Republican

Disgraced politician George Santos issued his first round of promised hellfire against Representative Nicole Malliotakis on Sunday, chiding the fellow New York Republican for using info from classified briefings to turn some cash on the stock market.

“She receives classified briefings as a member of the Ways and Means Committee,” Santos said on CBS News’s The Point With Marcia Kramer. “Can somebody explain to me that she miraculously becomes a member of the committee and then she’s doing trades on NYCB with the Signature Bank collapse just a day before having an 80 percent stock hike? That’s not a lucky trade, Marsha, that’s a very well-informed trade.”

Good.  I hope he sheds light on corruption in the House.  Then get rid of all the bad apples.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

6 hours ago, China said:

George Santos Begins Revenge Tour With Scorching Attack on Fellow Republican

Disgraced politician George Santos issued his first round of promised hellfire against Representative Nicole Malliotakis on Sunday, chiding the fellow New York Republican for using info from classified briefings to turn some cash on the stock market.

“She receives classified briefings as a member of the Ways and Means Committee,” Santos said on CBS News’s The Point With Marcia Kramer. “Can somebody explain to me that she miraculously becomes a member of the committee and then she’s doing trades on NYCB with the Signature Bank collapse just a day before having an 80 percent stock hike? That’s not a lucky trade, Marsha, that’s a very well-informed trade.”

Good.  I hope he sheds light on corruption in the House.  Then get rid of all the bad apples.

Who’s left to govern then? 

Asking for a friend.

:ols:

Jimmy Kimmel Says George Santos Is Demanding $20,000 for Showing Cameos on Late Night Show

Forget Cameo requests, disgraced former Congressman George Santos is now asking for more, according to Jimmy Kimmel.

The Jimmy Kimmel Live! host shared on Monday night’s episode that Santos has demanded Kimmel pay him $20,000 for playing several of his Cameos on the late night talk show.

“[George Santos] has claimed he’s made more money in seven days than he did in Congress for a year, and part of that money came from me. I sent him a bunch of crazy video requests because I wanted to see what he would read and what he wouldn’t read,” Kimmel said. “I showed some of them on the air on Thursday, and now he’s demanding $20,000 from me to be paid a commercial rate.”

• Haha 2

George Santos’ Cameo Beef With Jimmy Kimmel Heats Up: Report

George Santos has apparently had enough of Jimmy Kimmel’s Cameo pranks. The ex-New York congressman is now threatening to sue the late-night host and ABC for allegedly misusing Santos’ latest cash grab, according to the New York Post. Kimmel has aired a number of paid-for Cameo videos made by Santos on his show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, as part of a new segment/social experiment titled “Will Santos Say It?.” The disgraced former U.S. representative says any commercial use of his videos violates the platform’s terms and conditions—and Kimmel subsequently denied a request from Santos to pay him $20,000 for the broadcasting rights. On Sunday it was revealed Kimmel, along with ABC and executive producer of Jimmy Kimmel Live! Doug Deluca, received a “cease and desist” letter from Andrew Mancilla, a lawyer representing Santos. “We are writing to congratulate you — your ‘dream’ of being sued by Mr. Santos may indeed come true,” Andrew wrote in the letter, dated Dec. 12. “While your comedic efforts are much appreciated, you should have obtained Mr. Santos’ consent, as he is not camera shy, nor is he blind to the comedic irony of suing you for fraud. Such ‘pranks’ are frequently known by a different name in the legal community: fraud.”

Click on the link for more

• Haha 1