Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Former congressman George Santos arrest watch. Federal prosecutors have filed criminal charges against New York Rep. George Santos. (Charged with money laundering, wire fraud, unemployment fraud, lying to the House)

Cooked Crack

Just now, Fergasun said:

Lol.... he can't afford to lose his vote. 

I mean, it's prettt sad and shameless but there's none in politics.

Feinstein is doing the same thing, except she's not voting on anything.  (She's not herself, that's my assertion.) 

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

They need to absolutely throw the ****ing book at this guy, or else Congress is going to be full of people like him in the near future. 

You new around here?  

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

The ****ing funniest thing about that first tweet is the whole “whose astonishing pattern of lies and fabrications stunned even hardened politicos” line. 

Like, they’re all liars and bull****ters to some degree but every those small timers are in ****ing awe of this guy and what he’s fabricated. He’s like the Muhammad Ali of political lying. Everyone else is like, daaaaaaaamn!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

If you told me his glasses weren't real and he just wore them to look smarter, I'd believe it...

Special Election if he's thrown in jail, right, not Governor appointment?  Hopefully they get him out, but Goddamn, Long Island, who you sending to replace him?

• Haha 3

• Cooked Crack changed the title to George Santos arrest watch. Federal prosecutors have filed criminal charges against New York Rep. George Santos. (Charged with money laundering, wire fraud, unemployment fraud, lying to the House)

Thirteen charges with most centered on wire fraud is almost a guaranteed conviction in federal court. Has he bonded out yet? I hope he stays in jail, too bad McCarthy changed the rules that reps have to be physically present in the House for votes from the Covid rules relaxing that rule.

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

How sure are we this guys name is actually George Santos?  At this point assuming even that much feels unjustifiable.  

I want the long form birth certificate.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2