Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

1 minute ago, SkinsFanRob said:

Awesome sentiment buying the fans a beer but how do you think that was regulated? 😂

there was hundreds of people. Something tells me the bill is going to be larger than Harris anticipated lol. 

They talked about that on the Junkies this morning. Pretty much they opened the bar for about 25mins. And then they will invoice the Team. It was also brought up on Grant and Danny that Old Ox was talking with Team officials about how to do it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, just654 said:

They talked about that on the Junkies this morning. Pretty much they opened the bar for about 25mins. And then they will invoice the Team. It was also brought up on Grant and Danny that Old Ox was talking with Team officials about how to do it. 

that makes sense. Thanks!

• Thumb up 1

Just watched that Magic Johnson interview.  Wow.  The transcript doesn't capture it.  Watching him choke up when talking about the importance of being a minority owner, was touching.  This being the most inportant thing that has happened to him -- you believe it when you watch. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Just now, KDawg said:

Hey, everyone… did you know that the Snyder Era is over? The Reign of Terror ended 7/20/23.

I think 7/21/23 may go in the calendar as a birthday now that I may actually celebrate yearly.

It's mine! Best 50th BDay gift ever!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

I have to say, now that the Harris group owns the team, I am once again proud to be a fan. No longer is it an embarrassment. I know things won't change overnight but I do believe we will be put on the right path to succeed.

Edited by RVAskins
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

I wonder if it's possible to remove the turd's name from the thread title since it's Harris and Company's team now.  If not, it's cool too

I think the mods are planning to start fresh threads soon. They're just waiting for the dust to settle on the old mess.

• Like 2

As a videographer in Atlanta in 1997, I was tasked to go to a site at a high school where Magic Johnson was doing a scene in a tv movie that was being filmed there and interview him. I caught up with him after his PR rep ran him down as he was headed to his trailer outside the school. As he towered over me while I asked questions (mostly pertaining to his role in the film), I was struck by how articulate and humble he was when answering those questions. There was no arrogance about him, no entitlement or impatience that a journalist was in his face with a camera and a mic. On the contrary, he was focused on my brief interview, incredibly kind, and seemingly always wore a huge smile on his face. With his ability to engage with the press in a relaxed, intelligent, cognitive manner and Harris's wise, well thought out words (not to mention buying the fans a freakin beer) already conveys a great deal about this group.  They know, like us, where we need to go, what we need to do. I am so excited about the change, and, personally, I'm more than certain we're in good hands with these guys. HAIL!

Edited by Drfustercluck
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1