Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

4 minutes ago, profusion said:

Interesting line in the findings section of the report: 

They're essentially blaming the delaying of the release on Snyder, too.

They couldn't really pin all of the financial stuff directly on Snyder, but they did say he was aware of at some efforts to minimize revenue sharing. They also couldn't tie him directly to the cheerleader video, but they concluded that he did, in fact, sexually harass (a polite word for it) Tiffani Johnston.

Wright needs to be shown the door next.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

More proof that Snyder didn't change ONE BIT in 24 years:

As part of this effort, on June 9, 2023, the Club proposed 27 witnesses that it suggested might have information
relevant to our work. When we discussed these individuals with Club counsel, it became clear that: (1) many
of these witnesses would not have pertinent information (for example, a Snyder family tutor); (2) a large
number were proposed as witnesses who could speak to Mr. Snyder’s character; and (3) Club counsel had not
confirmed that any of the witnesses would actually speak to the Investigators. When we informed Club
counsel that we had not been charged with investigating Mr. Snyder’s general character and did not intend to
make a finding on that issue, Club counsel said that they did not wish to open up the issue of Mr. Snyder’s
general character, the only issue on which the vast majority of these witnesses might speak. In addition, some
of the individuals on the list had already declined to be interviewed by the Investigators. After further
discussions with Club counsel, we interviewed three additional individuals they identified, one of whom was
proposed as a character witness for Mr. Snyder. While this witness spoke extensively regarding Mr. Snyder’s
financial generosity, he did not provide specific information about Mr. Snyder’s character as it related to the
matters under investigation.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Conn said:

Brave of you to assume he isn’t already three whiskeys in and all pilled out 

Irsay was in the background walking out of the conference room when Schefter was reporting live in ESPN.  Irsay looked... less than sober.

• Haha 2

Leaving this go for awhile so everyone gets a chance to celebrate right here in the former official misery pit.

😎😎😎😎🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞😃😃😃😃

Hmm. Maybe the OP won't mind a little mod title exit.🤞

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 10

One hero we shouldn't forget to mention: Jason Friedman. He came in with the information on the financial practices that clearly provided the slam-dunk on this whole thing, and had his reputation smeared by Snyder's minions for his trouble. MJW was able to corroborate basically everything he said.

I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore on Snyder or the report in this thread, but I felt like Mr. Friedman needed to be mentioned. He's likely the reason we're able to celebrate today.

Edited by profusion
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, profusion said:

One hero we shouldn't forget to mention: Jason Friedman. He came in with the information on the financial practices that clearly provided the slam-dunk on this whole thing, and had his reputation smeared by Snyder's minions for his trouble. MJW was able to corroborate basically everything he said.

I did have a problem from him benefiting from it for years before he finally came forward, though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

In other words, Wright has made exactly zero progress in getting the stadium deal done.

I'd imagine that the Harris group has at least had some casual conversations with the relevant governmental types.