Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

"Blanche: Stormy has made hundreds of thousands of dollars for her story about her affair with Trump. She has written a book. She owes Trump $600K as a result of her legal cases against Trump. "This is important: Ms. Daniels doesn't have any idea about the charged 34 counts in this case. She has no idea what Cohen wrote on the invoice. No idea how it was booked at Trump Tower. No idea about the checks. Her testimony, while salacious, doesn't matter."

"Blanche: "Please listen to the evidence. Use your common sense. We're New Yorkers. That's why we're here."

"10-minute recess now that Blanche is done with Opening."

"The People call David Pecker.""

"Pecker is 72 years old and married for 36 years."

"[The jurors have now been given a notepad and a pen to take notes.]"

"Pecker worked at AMI from March 1999 through August of 2020."

"(Trump appears to be more attentive now. He is looking at Pecker as he testifies.) Pecker tells the jury that he used "checkbook journalism" so he paid for stories and the editors couldn't pay more than $10K for a story. If more than that, it had to be vetted for approval."

"Pecker had final say on whether a story was published or not."

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I agree. There are Twitter threads linked for that.

Not everyone has a Twitter account, and you need one now to read the tweets last I remember.

Not everyone even wants to visit Twitter even if they could read the tweets without having an account.

There's next to no difference between posting the tweet with the text, or just posting the text outside of just posting the text is MUCH easier to follow.

• Thanks 4
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Not everyone has a Twitter account, and you need one now to read the tweets last I remember.

Not everyone even wants to visit Twitter even if they could read the tweets without having an account.

There's next to no difference between posting the tweet with the text, or just posting the text outside of just posting the text is MUCH easier to follow.

How about putting the text in a quote box? Then we don't get a wall of text. I think that's a fair compromise. 

• Thumb up 2

46 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

To be clear, I'm not authorized to make deals here. I was just making a suggestion. 

We're not "authorized" to make sig bets, but we do and hold ourselves "accountable" in a "friendly" manner.

:cheers:

OP is not moderator for their own thread, Mods are (learned that hard way). But we are asked to "moderate" ourselves, if for any reason to help make their jobs easier.

• Thumb up 2

6 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I wasn’t talking about the two ways of sharing, and I don’t necessarily disagree with you

i guess I was thinking more - share stuff that’s interesting not every sentence. 

but that’s just how I am about things 🤷‍♂️ 

• Thumb up 1

6 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

Has anyone built a gallows outside the courtroom yet?

Can we just use the one the insurrectionists built for Pence?  There's some poetry in that.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, tshile said:

I wasn’t talking about the two ways of sharing, and I don’t necessarily disagree with you

i guess I was thinking more - share stuff that’s interesting not every sentence. 

but that’s just how I am about things 🤷‍♂️ 

(Insert "Bro, it's a suggestion" handshake gif here, if one exists)

Seems reasonable...I wasn't sure what would be the interesting parts so I went with everything lol...

• Like 3