Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

Lawyer says Stormy Daniels wore bulletproof vest to testify in Trump trial

A lawyer representing Stormy Daniels, the adult film actress at the center of former President Trump’s hush money case, said his client wore a bulletproof vest up until she entered the Manhattan courthouse to testify in the trial.

Attorney Clark Brewster said Daniels was “paralyzed” with fear in the lead-up to her testimony over what “some nut might do to her.”

“She was concerned about the security coming into New York,” Brewster said during his Monday appearance on CNN’s “AC360°.” “She wore a bulletproof vest every day until she got to the courthouse.”

“I can tell you that before she came on Sunday, I mean, she cried herself to sleep,” he continued. “She was paralyzed with fear, not of taking the stand or telling her story, but what some nut might do to her. And I’m genuinely concerned about it as well.” 

Click on the link for the full article

low energy sleepy idiot.

LESI

Trump is a lesi.

Wish I could watch this trial on TV cuz the media is doing a bangup job of reporting it different ways.

Michael Cohen Is Prosecutors’ Last Witness In Trump’s Trial. Here’s What Happens Next.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office will soon conclude its case against Donald J. Trump, after having questioned 19 witnesses in an effort to prove that the former president committed 34 felonies. For now, Michael D. Cohen, Mr. Trump’s one-time lawyer and fixer who is being cross-examined, will be the last witness of the prosecution's case.

After Mr. Cohen is off the stand, the defense will have an opportunity to present its own case, calling witnesses and questioning them to try to seed reasonable doubt within the jury. Prosecutors can then put on additional witnesses to rebut expert witness testimony.

But the defense is not required to put on a case, and no defendant is ever required to testify. It is unclear whether Mr. Trump’s lawyers are seeking to call witnesses, including Mr. Trump himself. On Tuesday, Mr. Trump’s lawyers indicated that they had not made a decision as to whether he will testify.

Click on the link for the full article

I know nothing is going to happen...again

Trump seen editing angry speeches before allies gave them outside court: reporter

Trump is forbidden from speaking about witnesses, jurors, court staff or their families under a gag order — though it also forbids him asking others to do it on his behalf.

New York Magazine's Andrew Rice, appearing on MSNBC's "Alex Wagner Tonight," said he spotted Trump rewriting and editing lines that would be spoken by the handful of notable guests who made the pilgrimage to the court, where he's on trial for falsifying business records.

"I could actually look over Trump's shoulder and see what he was reading, and he's reading the quotes that these individuals, and going through and making notations with a pen on the paper, he said.

"While testimony was going on, while Michael Cohen was testifying against him. He was actually going through and annotating and editing the quotes that these people were giving."

https://www.rawstory.com/editing-the-quotes-reporter-sees-trump-prepping-surrogates-talking-points-in-court

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I know nothing is going to happen...again

Trump seen editing angry speeches before allies gave them outside court: reporter

Trump is forbidden from speaking about witnesses, jurors, court staff or their families under a gag order — though it also forbids him asking others to do it on his behalf.

New York Magazine's Andrew Rice, appearing on MSNBC's "Alex Wagner Tonight," said he spotted Trump rewriting and editing lines that would be spoken by the handful of notable guests who made the pilgrimage to the court, where he's on trial for falsifying business records.

"I could actually look over Trump's shoulder and see what he was reading, and he's reading the quotes that these individuals, and going through and making notations with a pen on the paper, he said.

"While testimony was going on, while Michael Cohen was testifying against him. He was actually going through and annotating and editing the quotes that these people were giving."

https://www.rawstory.com/editing-the-quotes-reporter-sees-trump-prepping-surrogates-talking-points-in-court

What's worse? Nothing will happen even when/if he's convicted.  Assuming he is convicted he will wait (as a free man) for the sentencing hearing.  Then once that happens we will find that he will be fined, and may be given between 3 and 18 month in jail.  But he won't actually have to go to jail.  He will be allowed to remain out pending appeal.  That could take another year or two.  So don't expect Donny to be in jail anytime soon.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Yeah but not all of us have an angry cult of followers willing to kill for us. 😉

One of my great failures in achieving life ambitions: building a cult following of killers. 😔

I probably should have picked a better venue than ES. :kickcan:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

One of my great failures in achieving life ambitions: building a cult following of killers. 😔

I probably should have picked a better venue than ES. :kickcan:

You should have thought about the consequences of banning all them right wing nutters over the years. Instead of bad Google reviews you could have had a cult of murderous nitwits at your disposal. 🤪

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

You should have thought about the consequences of banning all them right wing nutters over the years. Instead of bad Google reviews you could have had a cult of murderous nitwits at your disposal. 🤪

😆

Although people of any persuasion ban themselves on ES and I doubt any of them would actually be functionally useful.🥺

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

😆

Although people of any persuasion actually  ban themselves on ES and I doubt any of them would actually be functionally useful.🥺

Oh, so now you're moving the goalposts to "a group of angry functional killers".  

I thought we were drawing parallels to Trump.  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

^ His ties are more like a caution signs for his belly. Kind of like when you overload your truck and you have to put the red flags on things sticking out of the bed. 

his suits are so ill fitting. Can't we get an embarrassing pants drop with a trip on his face?

• Haha 3