Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

I can't wait until Jenna Ellis pleads. Before Christmas because there's lots of time between this week that was supposed to be the early trials and the next couple of open months. 

Ellis, prison time, fine, discovery material, testify

the rest of the fake electors because of Chesebro plea, maybe probation, fine, discovery material, testify

maybe Giuliani because he's broke, prison time, fine, discovery material, testify

Then Steve Jack Smith gets to negotiate with unindicted co-conspirators. 

Oh myyyy!

Edited by LadySkinsFan

17 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I can't wait until Jenna Ellis pleads. Before Christmas because there's lots of time between this week that was supposed to be the early trials and the next couple of open months. 

the rest of the fake electors because of Chesebro plea, maybe probation, fine, discovery material, testify

maybe Giuliani because he's broke, prison time, fine, discovery material, testify

Then Steve Smith gets to negotiate with unindicted co-conspirators. 

Oh myyyy!

She may be running out of time. From my understanding the plea deals will either get smaller or even dry up and disappear after the first few people flip, because they already have the goods.

• Like 2

Should be some courtroom fireworks in NYC today. Cohen is set to take the stand (second person) sometime after the 10am start. The Tangerine Turd is expected to be there, too.

Former President Donald Trump is scheduled to return to the courtroom for his civil fraud trial in New York on Tuesday, after a brief hiatus due to COVID-19 exposure. All of this comes as his former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen, who had to delay his testimony due to a pre-existing medical condition, finally takes the stand against his former boss.

Cohen told Raw Story that court begins at 10 a.m. EST and he'll be second on deck to answer questions.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-new-york-fraud-trial-cohen-day/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mistertim said:

She may be running out of time. From my understanding the plea deals will either get smaller or even dry up and disappear after the first few people flip, because they already have the goods.

Meh. Some generalization going on with this idea. I quoted your post but there’s others saying the same thing. 

it’s hard to know what is worth what to the prosecutors without know what each witness has to offer and how it compares to what they have evidence wise. 

the problem I have with the theory this is all going to roll up on trump for serious jail time is that Chesebro was the supposed architect. He gets off pretty easy. I would think him and trump are the prime targets. So for him to get off so easy… it worries me that this is going to end in very disappointing fashion. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Then Steve Smith gets to negotiate with unindicted co-conspirators. 

Oh myyyy!

Wish granted.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/jenna-ellis-set-to-take-plea-deal-in-georgia-case-196280901773

• Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Jenna Ellis is a dumb ****.  I saw her on one show a few years ago, her arguments and defense of things were absolutely insane, a 3rd grader could string together a better debate than she could.  

I see that they're recommending 5 years of probation and 5k in restitution fees.  So she won't get any jail time but I still think it's hilarious she'll have to meet with a probation officer at a Starbucks every so often for 5 years and have some rules to follow.  Maybe one of those rules will be not being such a dumb ****ing **** on national TV at every given opportunity.  

Hopefully she loses her law license, too.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

She’s pleading guilty to 1 count of false statements?

kinda sounds like even the prosecutors felt sorry for her. My guess is she’s of no use as a witness and they simply don’t want to deal with her trial if they don’t have to. 

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Imagine being so ****ing stupid that you now have to do 5 years of probation because you believed in Donald Trump.

And likely will lose your license to practice law. 

at the age of 38

that in itself is a pretty bad situation. That’s a lot of time and money spent on something she will never see the return on. And I can’t imagine she’ll find a new career that pays anywhere close to what being a lawyer should have. 

Edited by tshile

I read her Twitter and she was still posting like a true conservative believer (as of last night).  So, still working to get Trump elected.  She had raised $200k for her defense fund.  

I am still waiting for at least one person to turn their back on the cause and really repent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I read her Twitter and she was still posting like a true conservative believer (as of last night).  So, still working to get Trump elected.  She had raised $200k for her defense fund.  

I am still waiting for at least one person to turn their back on the cause and really repent.

Michael Cohen?

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 4