Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2023 ES Free Agency Thread... available until Free Agency 2024 begins

Riggo-toni

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Eagles are losing everybody and it’s awesome. 

And they will not miss a beat, boat load of draft picks, next year too. players in the wings.

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

Pretty unlikely Brissett starts a full 17 game season. 

Howell will get chances to play even if he's not the starter week 1.

4/7 last year with a better team than Washington? Hopefully some of these moves help OL including getting a new coach.

I'm just a messenger but this comes from a tweeter on twitter that has a lot of followers and look at the numbers on the people that follow him.  Thought it might be of interest.  Take it w/a grain of salt but.... we will know in 24 hours.  Again, check out the followers and the numbers of those who are following him.  Millions and Thousands follow the followers of this Hockeyy Insiderr.  

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

And right after the signing, they will change their name back to Redskins and play next year at RFK. Woohoo...it's fun making things up. LOL Of course if it really happens, I'll deny anything I just said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

And right after the signing, they will change their name back to Redskins and play next year at RFK. Woohoo...it's fun making things up. LOL Of course if it really happens, I'll deny anything I just said.

Again, take it with a grain of salt.  Look at all those that follow him though. They have millions and thousands that follow him.  That's what makes it interesting and though tI would post it. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

I'm just catching up on the news about TH but regardless of how anyone might feel about him, one has to be happy for how things worked out for him. I certainly am.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/commanders-fans-react-taylor-heinicke-113027453.html

>>The truth is, Heinicke did some wonderful things in Washington. He gave fans some great memories over the last two seasons, which have been horribly difficult due to the ownership situation, off-field controversies and the name changes. But he is not a long-term NFL starting quarterback. You can love and appreciate Heinicke and still acknowledge his limitations.<<

Amazing that this isn't the worst post on this page. 

Just now, RWJ said:

Again, take it with a grain of salt.  Look at all those that follow him though. They have millions and thousands that follow him.  That's what makes it interesting and though tI would post it. 

Millions and thousands?!? That's impressive.

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

In no way was my post a dig at you. I like hearing everything that is mentioned about this team.

• Like 1

Just now, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

A Heinicke tribute/eulogy that takes up a whole ****ing page. **** off.

Is that what that was? All I saw was flaming garbage.

I can not describe the size of the smile on my face now that he is finally and truly gone and I never have to watch him pretend to play QB again.

• Like 2
  • Thumb down 3
  • Thumb up 1

I agree , just signed JB dont think lamar is coming here! 

i would like to get Autin Ekeler, how dynamic would that make this offense? If we get decent play from howell of course ..

Edited by smooth

20 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

I can not describe the size of the smile on my face now that he is finally and truly gone and I never have to watch him pretend to play QB again.

You and me both

57 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I'm just a messenger but this comes from a tweeter on twitter that has a lot of followers and look at the numbers on the people that follow him.  Thought it might be of interest.  Take it w/a grain of salt but.... we will know in 24 hours.  Again, check out the followers and the numbers of those who are following him.  Millions and Thousands follow the followers of this Hockeyy Insiderr.  

Posted from Montréal, Québec, eh? Maybe that's Benjamin St. Juste's burner.

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Yeah he isnt winning superbowls, but how can you cant hate on him? Dude is ****ing Rudy from that Notre Dame hobbit guy flick

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dunfer said:

Yeah he isnt winning superbowls, but how can you cant hate on him? Dude is ****ing Rudy from that Notre Dame hobbit guy flick

No hate on TH. Just joy at not seeing his noodle arm throw the ball 10 yards above the wide open receivers head.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 1