Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which athlete is more "out there" Aaron Rodgers or Kyrie Irving

Cooked Crack

Who's nuttier   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who's nuttier?

They’ve both been radicalized by spending too much time on the internet.  You can find all of their opinions and large groups of weirdos discussing them on various corners of the net.  I suspect both of them suffer from having too few people around them that can brazenly tell them to “stop acting like ann asshole” when they need to hear it.  

it’s hard to pick one because I suspect they’ve both held back like 90% of the crazy **** they believe at this point.  What we’ve seen is what’s slipped out.  Either accidentally or as a result of badly skewed judgement resulting from soaking in madness for too long.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

21 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I can ignore Kyrie.  Helps that I don't care about basketball much.  Aaron Rodgers will-he-or-won't-he every off-season, and the crazy surrounding it each year, is far more irritating.

I'm fine with how Rodgers is handling retirement.  It's a big decision.  He hasn't waffled on it like Favre did going into an out of retirement; he's just gotta go think about it and the media hypes it up. His other crazy that's been more public the last few years, on the other hand...

9 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I'm fine with how Rodgers is handling retirement.  It's a big decision.  He hasn't waffled on it like Favre did going into an out of retirement; he's just gotta go think about it and the media hypes it up. His other crazy that's been more public the last few years, on the other hand...

On a similar note I find Rodgers incredibly smug but I don’t care if he does ayahuasca and needs to go to a dark retreat for 4 days to figure out what he wants to do next year. Smugness aside, I don’t find those reasons to hate him. 

Having a good friend who is Wisconsin transplant and die hard Packers fan, and also sane, Aaron Rodgers has provided me with a bottomless chasm of ball-busting material. I don’t know if Rodgers is more out there than Kyrie, but I appreciate Rodgers putting my friend into such an awkward and neverending situation.  

• Haha 2

Gotta go with Kyrie and I don't think its even close...Rodgers ego is so redcilous that combining that with psychadelic drugs his takes seem more "bless his heart territory"...some of Kyrie's conspiracy theory takes, especially about race are borderline dangerous.  When I saw "Black Hebrews" protesting for him outside Nets arena, I got nervous AF what could be coming next...

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Gotta go with Kyrie and I don't think its even close...Rodgers ego is so redcilous that combining that with psychadelic drugs his takes seem more "bless his heart territory"...some of Kyrie's conspiracy theory takes, especially about race are borderline dangerous.  When I saw "Black Hebrews" protesting for him outside Nets arena, I got nervous AF what could be coming next...

this x 1000. My black friends don't seem to understand what the Black Israelites stand for and his non-apology "apology" where he says 'I know where I come from' is the prime example of how he didn't learn anything and doubled down on his take.....and my Arab/Pakistani Muslim friends think he's Muslim without realizing what the Nation of Islam is since he picks and chooses what he believes in depending on how the wind is blowing.

• Thumb up 2

Kyrie is worse. 

sports wise Kyrie left the Cavs and Boston in weird situations. Then he absolutely destroyed the Nets. 

Kyrie is also worse cause I’m pretty sure he holds on to his convictions harder than Rodgers. Kyrie didn’t budge on getting vaccinated. He an idiot but he an idiot with conviction. 

• Thumb up 1

17 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Kyrie thinks the earth could be flat. Winner. 

This really pushes kyrie over the edge.  Imagine how nuts you would have to be believe this? Or even consider it.  It’s like if he can’t see something and understand it, he fills in the gap with the craziest available alternative.  He must believe that the entire scientific community over the last 500 years has been either duped or in on some grand conspiracy.

FYI-  I find it very difficult to take anything my brother in law says seriously after he told me that the moon landing was faked.  My response was OK, so the U.S. faked it like six or seven times, right? His response was that even the U.S .wasn’t claiming multiple moon landings, and that we had only landed on the moon once “allegedly.” 

Edited by kfrankie
  • Thumb up 1

Yeah flat earthers are definitely cray cray. As has already been pointed out Kyrie is pushing the black Hebrew Israelite conspiracies tho right? I mean these dip****s not only believe they're the real Israelites but modern day Jews stole their history and identity. As if that's not crazy enough they claim Socrates and Shakespeare were also black Israelites. 🤪

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Having a good friend who is Wisconsin transplant and die hard Packers fan, and also sane, Aaron Rodgers has provided me with a bottomless chasm of ball-busting material. I don’t know if Rodgers is more out there than Kyrie, but I appreciate Rodgers putting my friend into such an awkward and neverending situation.  

Rodgers AND Favre. That's a lot of material. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Yeah flat earthers are definitely cray cray. As has already been pointed out Kyrie is pushing the black Hebrew Israelite conspiracies tho right? I mean these dip****s not only believe they're the real Israelites but modern day Jews stole their history and identity. As if that's not crazy enough they claim Socrates and Shakespeare were also black Israelites. 🤪

You can’t really appreciate just how crazy they are by reading this stuff.  You have to get off the metro and encounter them yourself to get a real feel for just what sort of people you’re dealing with.  

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

You can’t really appreciate just how crazy they are by reading this stuff.  You have to get off the metro and encounter them yourself to get a real feel for just what sort of people you’re dealing with.  

Usta be a group of about half a dozen of em hanging out around city park in downtown Greensboro. Haven't seen those guys in awhile. The city council is going after them same as the homeless it seems. Passing ordinances in regards to not obstructing sidewalks. 😒

22 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I think it is more that he feels the need to tell us about it.  I don't give a **** if you want to go spend four days in darkness, just keep it to yourself.  No one cares.

22 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

When I saw "Black Hebrews" protesting for him outside Nets arena, I got nervous AF what could be coming next...

Are these the folks that are constantly on the microphone near the Gallery Place entrance at 7th and H?  I always wondered who that group was.

5 hours ago, Forehead said:

I think it is more that he feels the need to tell us about it.  I don't give a **** if you want to go spend four days in darkness, just keep it to yourself.  No one cares.

Have you met sports media?  They're all over this making it into a story.  Even making up their own details or getting false insider info and speculation.  Rodgers did go on Pat McAfee and dispelled some of the false reports being sent around, such as that he must have cancelled since he's not at his getaway at the day he's supposed to be there (to which Rodgers responded that he and his inner circle never told the media when he was going; nothing's been cancelled and it was booked months in advance).

If you don't want to hear about it, the issue is paying attention to sports media.