Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

If we lose here I’m cool with Rivera kicked to the FO. He’s a good man, well respected and loves the team and his players. But we need a new coaching staff.

Though if Snyder is still here it’s probably best to keep him because we’ll be resetting as soon as he’s gone anyways.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, dc1 said:

This is real.  

Ron needs to own all of it if we don't pull out a victory here.

He won't, more than likely.  Odds are good that he'll go back to making excuses and throwing players under the bus like he did earlier in the season.  That's when I lost all respect for him as a football coach.  

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

If we lose here I’m cool with Rivera kicked to the FO. He’s a good man, well respected and loves the team and his players. But we need a new coaching staff.

Though if Snyder is still here it’s probably best to keep him because we’ll be resetting as soon as he’s gone anyways.

I don't want him anywhere in the FO that involves him having a say on players or coaches.  If he's in a public relations role, then yes.  He'd be fantastic at that.  But nothing more.