Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Snyder is really trying to burn this franchise down on his way out. I really hope the NFL gives the new owners carte blanche to erase the last 2-3 years.

This feels more like a Tanya advent. Dan would have had like a soldier in camo or something.

Snyder is really trying to burn this franchise down on his way out. I really hope the NFL gives the new owners carte blanche to erase the last 2-3 years.

I imagine him driving away from fedex while looking in the rear view mirror and laughing his ass off.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

I understood the TO, but not why they left 8 seconds on the play clock. 23 seconds is a long time for some of these QB's. Just the usual sloppy clock management is my guess. 

Oh please, the browns have been hot Garbage, plus 8 seconds ran off on the KR. I wasn’t worried that Watson would do anything with 15 seconds (and 0 timeouts left). I have no problem with that clock management 

1 minute ago, Passizle said:

While our TE's are not great pass catchers, we have some "decent" blockers. What we need, IMO, is a bonafide (sp) LT, RG... probably need a new center at this point and a decent QB. IMO, everything flows from how the front 5/6 are playing together.

when you've got three WR and quality pass catching backs like Gibson and McKissic an TE is a little bit of a luxury.  We don't want bad ones but decent is good enough, and we have multiple decent TEs.  To many of our fans grade players on pass fail than degrees of talent

• Like 1

Ok, lets risk some pinkeye and take a look gazing stare into the brown hole that is the Cleveland Browns Message Board:

Remember 3rd & 17 half an hour ago? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Lol at this point Watson is gonna be sitting out next year. Holy ****ing **** do we suck. ITS CARSON ****ING WENTS YOU DIP****S

If Washington was a good team, the Browns would be losing by 30.

Why can't we make plays like Carson Wentz can...?

I feel for the defense. They just spent 10+ minutes on the field that quarter and then the offense just takes a knee to the half…only for the defense to have to come back out to start the half.

Guy1: 7 points seems insurmountable
Guy2: Would be nice to just have 6 points right now

I need to get into sports betting and start making money from the factory of sadness

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, IrepDC said:

The mascot has our old pants?

the jersey is pretty similar to the older jersey too.  He's supposed to be one of the Hogs coming back to support the Commanders I think.  He's not a new guy

• Like 1

Dallas is gonna curb stomp this team out of the playoffs and into the offseason next week. Can't wait.

That’s only if the Brownies don’t beat them to it.  This is still anyones game.   

sucks either way.   

lions are a hot team right now.   Can see them making noise when the get in.