Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gun Related News/Control

Cooked Crack

38 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Best be ready.

- @Bang

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

-Fox nEwS quoting James Mattis both who have quite a bit more influence than @Bang does. 

Although, admittedly, I don’t believe Mattis was talking about your everyday U.S. citizen. I could be wrong though, it happens a lot.

• Like 1

I had a sit down with my wife, told her in every bit of seriousness i could muster to go in every store she frequents and memorize where the doors are. Get to the point where you see them by habit.
Every grocery store, wal mart, target, any store she uses, find the doors and note where they are. Every way into the back, all the doors hidden between coolers, fire exits, all of them. If she goes into a place she usually doesn't, walk the perimeter once and note where they are.
Find the exits. Know where they are. Even if they are exits off the main floor,, a bakery or a deli in the grocery store, they lead back and out.
I'd suggest everyone do the same in the places you frequent.
Find the exits. Know them.

~Bang

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bang said:

Every grocery store, wal mart, target, any store she uses, find the doors and note where they are. Every way into the back, all the doors hidden between coolers, fire exits, all of them. If she goes into a place she usually doesn't, walk the perimeter once and note where they are.

5 hours ago, Bang said:

I had a sit down with my wife, told her in every bit of seriousness i could muster to go in every store she frequents and memorize where the doors are. Get to the point where you see them by habit.
Find the exits. Know where they are. Even if they are exits off the main floor,, a bakery or a deli in the grocery store, they lead back and out.

Things Bang and Steven Crowder have in common:

(1) They both inspired their wives to be women looking for a way out

...change my mind.

• Haha 5

On 5/8/2023 at 4:10 PM, Bang said:

I'd suggest everyone do the same in the places you frequent.
Find the exits. Know them.

~Bang

Ha! You're wife is obviously doing it wrong. Just do what I do: put a gun on each shoulder, on each hip, each ankle, hidden up each forearm sleeve and a hat with a gun on top of it. Congrats, Mrs. Bang! You can now fire in all directions, that is true freedom. Hell, don't know where the exit is? Just shoot open a new exit, you're now a freedom fighter and an architect! You won't need to know any of the exits anyhow because everyone else will exit as soon as they see you walking up the parking lot. I love this country!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Ha! You're wife is obviously doing it wrong. Just do what I do: put a gun on each shoulder, on each hip, each ankle, hidden up each forearm sleeve and a hat with a gun on top of it. Congrats, Mrs. Bang! You can now fire in all directions, that is true freedom. Hell, don't know where the exit is? Just shoot open a new exit, you're now a freedom fighter and an architect! You won't need to know any of the exits anyhow because everyone else will exit as soon as they see you walking up the parking lot. I love this country!

giphy.gif.32dfdd2b929a0a1e3db2cd6e9b5bb859.gif

EnergeticOrangeGrassspider-size_restricted.gif.1c404d5853155083484a14cb81a80685.gif

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Question: Should Congress be leading on the discussion of gun violence?

McCarthy: I think the whole nation should be leading

Imagine being Speaker of the House of Representatives and saying some dumb **** like that. 

Hey Kevin you need us to wipe your ass as well? 🤪

Edited by Captain Wiggles

3 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Imagine being Speaker of the House of Representatives and saying some dumb **** like that. 

Hey Kevin you need us to wipe your ass as well? 🤪

The Mac boys (McConnell and McCarthy):

”We will legislate by not legislating!”

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Over/under on next mass shooting in Texas?

10 days? 

Who had the under?

Shooting reported at international bridge between Pharr and Reynosa

Reports are circulating on social networks of shots being fired at the international bridge between Pharr, Texas and Reynosa, Mexico.

According to those reports, there was a substantial outburst of gunfire shortly before 4 p.m. forcing people there to take shelter. Reports state several people have been shot with three people possibly being killed. Those reports are not official as of yet, but we’ll keep you posted when an official statement does come in.

Click on the link for the rest

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, China said:

Who had the under?

Shooting reported at international bridge between Pharr and Reynosa

Reports are circulating on social networks of shots being fired at the international bridge between Pharr, Texas and Reynosa, Mexico.

According to those reports, there was a substantial outburst of gunfire shortly before 4 p.m. forcing people there to take shelter. Reports state several people have been shot with three people possibly being killed. Those reports are not official as of yet, but we’ll keep you posted when an official statement does come in.

Click on the link for the rest

IMG_0888.gif

So many responsible gun owners...

Grand Rapids 3rd grader brings loaded handgun to school

A loaded gun was confiscated from the backpack of a third grade student at Stocking Elementary School on Wednesday, May 10.

This is the fourth time this school year Grand Rapids Public Schools has had a young student bring a gun in a school building. It was just a week ago, May 3, that school officials confiscated an unloaded gun from the backpack of a 7-year-old student at Cesar E. Chavez Elementary School.

Click on the link for the full article

South Carolina man sues police after being shot at 47 times during mental crisis

A man is suing a sheriff’s office in South Carolina saying deputies shot at him nearly 50 times when he was having a mental health crisis in a parked truck with a shotgun in his lap, even though he says his hands were raised.

Trevor Mullinax survived being hit nine times in May 2021, with three wounds to the head, according to the lawsuit filed against the York County Sheriff’s Office earlier this month.

The four sheriff’s deputies started shooting only a few seconds after arriving on the scene and yelling “Hands!” several times, as seen in police dash cam video released by Mullinax’s lawyers. The barrage lasted all of five seconds, leaving the pickup windshield riddled with bullet holes.

1000.webp

“Those officer went out there like John Wayne cowboys. They came out there like gunslingers,” attorney Justin Bamberg said at a news conference Tuesday.

Prosecutors reviewing the case did not charge the four deputies who shot at Mullinax. Each officer gave a statement to investigators 11 days after the shooting and after reviewing body camera and other footage.

The officers said in those seconds they thought Mullinax was getting ready to flee, then they saw him reach back to the truck’s rear seat, grab the shotgun and point it at them, according to the State Law Enforcement Division report on the shooting.

Mullinax’s mother, Tammy Beason, said she’d been trying to comfort her son after he threatened to kill himself. She was standing by the driver’s-side window when the officers opened fire.

She wasn’t wounded. But deputies handcuffed her, wailing and clearly distraught, less than a minute after the shooting. Two deputies hustled her away as she cries, “What are they going to do with my son?”

Click on the link for the full article