Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

7 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Nope arguing that is wasnt close to his worst game as was said when i started this comment

By bringing the weather into the conversation?  If it has nothing to do with it, it has nothing to do it with it.

This only Taylor's 5th start for us throwing for 138 yards or less.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

By bringing the weather into the conversation?  If it has nothing to do with it, it has nothing to do it with it.

And showing the numbers were bad in many games. But explain why it was his worst game???

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

And showing the numbers were bad in many games. But explain why it was his worst game???

No one said it was his actual worst game. Not even me if that's what you beating around the bush on.

His numbers are regularly medicore to bad. Bad weather or not.  So throwing out a bunch of QBs had bad days today as well because of similar weather means what exactly?

35 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

My buddy who is die hard Eagles fan here in Philly asked me to predict how many more wins the rest of the way. I told him earlier I’m just focused on Atlanta.

Not too sound cliche but one game at a time. Next up are the Giants and I hope the team just focuses on them. They’re not a great team certainly not a typical 7-4 team and Daniel Jones is a mistake waiting to happen. 

Boy o boy if we beat then however, it will certainly be an interesting bye week and beyond. LETS GO!

Go 1-0 every week. 🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, dc1 said:

Honestly not sure how BRob is going to live this down.  

....👀maybe he doesn't want to! 

He should let them use the hat with every game ball presentation. Like when they win who gets to wear the big hat along with the game ball. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This was the line that started this - exact copy of your line

Part of that was the conditions, part of that he really was having a bad game, as bad as any since he's been here.

8 minutes ago, PolarExpress said:

BRob doesn’t look big enough to be dragging players down the field….he must be incredibly strong.  

And whats even more amazing is that a running backs best quality is having strong quads and thighs and the guy was shot twice in a leg and maybe he is just starting to get his mojo back. 

I predicted to my buddies during the game today that I think he could be NFLs leading rusher at some point in his career. He’s special. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

16 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Straight up improvement! 

No wireframes!

6 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

And whats even more amazing is that a running backs best quality is having strong quads and thighs and the guy was shot twice in a leg and maybe he is just starting to get his mojo back. 

I predicted to my buddies during the game today that I think he could be NFLs leading rusher at some point in his career. He’s special. 

If we had/maintain some consistency at coaching; then only a fool would bet against you! 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

He is impressive.  I look forward to watching him play.

I'm ok with a TH (or any QB) interception if the play is contested a d the DB is fighting the WR for the ball.

I am NOT ok with the INTs that happen where the ball goes directly to a LB where he can catch it flat footed.  That is horrible decision making and/or placement of the ball.  

Maybe I could see it if the QB threw in desperation as he was being drug down like the Mariota pass where he was more horizontal then vertical.. that I can accept.    But not the one that happened today. We left points on the board before the half.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

55 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

First, not a kid.  Second, you gonna get butt hurt over a couple of jokes and claim "Trolling"?  LOL  Get over yourself, like you didn't go into the RTT a few years ago and troll the hell out of it with your vegan lifestyle, calling people that like ranch dressing idiots, etc.  Done though, have fun Chef Commeagles.

Was that when you had the semi pro avatar and I quoted the movie and you flipped out thinking I was coming at you and you went full spaz? So ****ing dumb. :ols: You went full retard.

Total clown show. Ranch dressing does suck. 

14 minutes ago, SkinsWmsbg said:

I'm ok with a TH (or any QB) interception if the play is contested a d the DB is fighting the WR for the ball.

I am NOT ok with the INTs that happen where the ball goes directly to a LB where he can catch it flat footed.  That is horrible decision making and/or placement of the ball.  

Maybe I could see it if the QB threw in desperation as he was being drug down like the Mariota pass where he was more horizontal then vertical.. that I can accept.    But not the one that happened today. We left points on the board before the half.

We did not leave points on the board. There was only 24 seconds left and we were at midfield on a wet turf. We might have had to gotten 20 yards for a safe field goal.

And interceptions happen all the time with a defender you don’t see. Sure Taylor threw into heavy coverage but he took accountability for it. What do you want from him… an ounce of his blood for the mistake?

I could understand if that pick cost us the game so why nitpick over it. Jeez

• Thumb up 1

28 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

This was the line that started this - exact copy of your line

Part of that was the conditions, part of that he really was having a bad game, as bad as any since he's been here.

Cool, figured that, not clearly stated as his actual worst, jus as bad as we've seen him in any of his worst games. 

If I felt it was his worst I would said that specificly, semantics is missing the larger point others get that this as a larger body of his up and down 2022 season won't fly against the steeper competition we will see the rest of this year. 

This level of defense for what we all agree was bad QB play today is getting rediculous.  Why are you wasting this much time defending his honor thinking I said this was his worst game? 

2 hours ago, skinsfan93 said:

My buddy who is die hard Eagles fan here in Philly asked me to predict how many more wins the rest of the way. I told him earlier I’m just focused on Atlanta.

Not too sound cliche but one game at a time. Next up are the Giants and I hope the team just focuses on them. They’re not a great team certainly not a typical 7-4 team and Daniel Jones is a mistake waiting to happen. 

Boy o boy if we beat then however, it will certainly be an interesting bye week and beyond. LETS GO!

the fun thing is the way the NFL scheduled us we kind of can focus on our next two games

47 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Cool, figured that, not clearly stated as his actual worst, jus as bad as we've seen him in any of his worst games. 

If I felt it was his worst I would said that specificly, semantics is missing the larger point others get that this as a larger body of his up and down 2022 season won't fly against the steeper competition we will see the rest of this year. 

This level of defense for what we all agree was bad QB play today is getting rediculous.  Why are you wasting this much time defending his honor thinking I said this was his worst game? 

Why because it seems some folks here cant enjoy the wins and seem to want us to lose just because taylor is in. Is he good not really but he is what we have and the level of wanting to see him fail from some folks here just makes no sense to me. I was silent throughout the game. Its like half the game day thread is taylor sucks ect.  When he tossed that int i made the comment awful pass. I know bad qb play when i see it. And alot of his is bad. But he some how wins games 10-4 in his last 14 starts. Its  nuts that he wins. But some wishing he would

not and seeing it all game is so depressing 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1