Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders @ The Texans ~ Moxie Corrals The Herd!

zCommander

As I am sure everybody remembers /s I predicted we would go 4-0 in our last 4 in our annual quest to be 500ish. We went 3-1. Now its time to lose another bunch of games we now think we should win. This is an annual pattern folks.  I predict we will go 1-3 in our next 4 starting with a big fat loss vs Houston who will load up vs our shiny new run run run take the ball out of Hives hand offense.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

The Texans give up 100 miles on the ground per game.  We should be able to win this with Al Bundy at QB.

Mills is a statue, and we can stop the run.

There is zero reason outside of the team partying way too hard in Houston the night before and being too hungover to play on Sunday, for them to lose this game.

I think this will be a statement win.  Defense gives up less than 13, forces 2+ turnovers and scores.  

Ders     27

Hou      10

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We haven't pitched a shutout since 1991. We are so due.

I tried to figure out teams longest time without shutting another team out and found this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2018/09/10/428-regular-season-games-and-counting-the-redskins-ridiculous-shutout-less-streak-lives-on/

428 regular season games and counting: The Redskins’ ridiculous shutout-less streak lives on

image.png.f7409f3454fe8faea0a60342e7c666af.png

• Like 1

Texans run D is abysmal.

We have even more incentive to run the ball to a ludicrous degree this week than we have had in previous week.

As long as we stick with our strategy of running the ball as much as possible and hiding the QB, we should be more than fine.

There is no reason we should not rack up some gaudy rushing numbers in this game.

4 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The Texans give up 100 miles on the ground per game.  We should be able to win this with Al Bundy at QB.

Mills is a statue, and we can stop the run.

There is zero reason outside of the team partying way too hard in Houston the night before and being too hungover to play on Sunday, for them to lose this game.

I think this will be a statement win.  Defense gives up less than 13, forces 2+ turnovers and scores.  

Ders     27

Hou      10

Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in one game, dude... Respect.👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

To be clear, the Texans Run D is SO bad, that if we were to have our biggest running game of the year, and rush for something like 170 yards, we would lower their average rushing yards allowed.  Its 180.  They are on pace for the worst rush defense in the last 40 years.  Doesnt mean something crazy happens and they dont win...but still.

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2022 at 7:44 AM, Koolblue13 said:

I think the Refs will pull another win out for us this week as long as we don't let the QB throw the ball too much.

I go back and forth between thinking you're a fan of this team and thinking you're a world class troll hiding in plain site.

What possible reason could you have to think the refs would impact the outcome of this weekends game except to remind us all its the reason we beat your other team and not that we had a better gameplan.

As I've said before I think you're a good dude and I like you but often I wonder if you're playing us for fools.

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I go back and forth between thinking you're a fan of this team and thinking you're a world class troll hiding in plain site.

What possible reason could you have to think the refs would impact the outcome of this weekends game except to remind us all its the reason we beat your other team and not that we had a better gameplan.

As I've said before I think you're a good dude and I like you but often I wonder if you're playing us for fools.

The only person that's been playing us for fools is Dan Snyder.

But about the refs...

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

That's true.

Ok I'll give you the refs comment, I forgot about the interference from the back judge.

He straight jacked that defender as he was stepping in front of the turkey ball. It was bad. That was a sure pick.

And why wasn't that fumble reviewed? Aren't they all reviewed? 

I know bad calls happen to every one, but damn those two were turning points in back to back weeks. 

This week Heinikie shouldn't have to throw a single pass, so we should win, but if it happens again.............

• Like 1