Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World Cup 2022 Thread (Ole.... oleololeole...ole... ole...)

Fergasun

1 minute ago, Destino said:

There it is the equalizer.  Argentinas keeper is ass.  Hyped them up for no reason and can’t stop anything.  

We'll see what happens when it goes to penalty kicks as I'm assuming nobody will score in extra time which will be lame.

Just now, China said:

We'll see what happens when it goes to penalty kicks as I'm assuming nobody will score in extra time which will be lame.

Too much momentum IMO for NED not to score in extra time.  

Argentina doing their usual collapse.  They deserve to lose.

Argentina is lucky they are not a man down.  What a great goal by the Netherlands, and dumb penalty to give up that late.  I hope Argentina win, but the Dutch has the momentum at the moment.  If they go to PK, the Netherlands goal keeper is 6'8!

Edited by Maxito

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

You guys are rooting for the team that eliminated the US?  Have you lost your minds?  

Im not necessarily rooting for them but I also couldn’t give two craps what they did to the US.  I root for USMNT but reality is they are so far from the better squads that I can’t even bother to be upset when they lose to a clearly superior opponent and certainly not enough to carry a grudge about it.  If we get good enough to actually compete for a cup, then I’ll care about that kinda stuff.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Destino said:

You guys are rooting for the team that eliminated the US?  Have you lost your minds?  

I'm rooting against them because of they beat the US. However I picked Argentina to win the whole thing before the world cup started. 

Edited by Maxito