Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All Things PLAYOFFS 2022 Thread

kleese

25 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I was only kidding as I know none of you guys are lol. 

It’s not that we aren’t rooting for it. It’s just that it’s VERY unlikely, that there’s no actual point. If the packers did have a chance, trust me almost EVERYONE here would be perfectly fine with the packers making the playoffs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It’s not that we aren’t rooting for it. It’s just that it’s VERY unlikely, that there’s no actual point. If the packers did have a chance, trust me almost EVERYONE here would be perfectly fine with the packers making the playoffs. 

No  I don’t think so. You might be the only one but most here hate the Packers as much as Dallas or Philly. I think Some would root for the Eagles or Cowboys over us.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

No  I don’t think so. You might be the only one but most here hate the Packers as much as Dallas or Philly. I think Some would root for the Eagles or Cowboys over us.

Good lord my guy, we’ve been over this SOOOOOO many times! Say it with me: “Washington fans don’t hate the packers as much as Dallas or Philly.”

Say that over and over again until you start realizing it’s the truth. You keep being SO wrong and it’s frustrating and quite annoying. 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Good lord my guy, we’ve been over this SOOOOOO many times! Say it with me: “Washington fans don’t hate the packers as much as Dallas or Philly.”

Say that over and over again until you start realizing it’s the truth. You keep being SO wrong and it’s frustrating and quite annoying. 

Ok not as much Dallas or Philly but definitely the most outside of the East. I just read we’re one of the most hated teams in the league behind Dallas and New England on reddit.

17 hours ago, skins island connection said:

The SF game is a big concern.

They've got a solid defense all-around, hard-hitting, CBs on WRs like glue, something that this team doesn't quite have yet, but still a solid defense.

Their new QB, Purdy, looked damn good against Tampon Bay, reminded me of the playoff game against TB when TH started, but Purdy has a much better o-line and a bigger arm. IF they beat Seattle { most likely } it does give pause to wonder if SF will want to risk him getting injured, but then again who is his back-up? 

That game will be a slugfest no doubt and definitely THE game to watch that Sunday.

Things I think I think:

I think we're going to lose to the Niners unless Purdy suddenly turns into a pumpkin.

I think the Titans game will be a battle that could go either way but I give us the edge.

I think we beat the Browns but Watson is a wild card.

I think we beat Dallas, as long as they aren't playing for the division, and even if they are II think we'll battle them tooth and nail to the gun.

I think we absolutely have to beat the Giants. Period. It would be more than a loss in the standings  It would be a blow to the teams psyche if we let them beat us at our house.

25 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Ok not as much Dallas or Philly but definitely the most outside of the East. I just read we’re one of the most hated teams in the league behind Dallas and New England on reddit.

FWIW, I think most of us around here would look at it as an honor to be one of the most hated teams in the league... just means others are jealous and tired of that particular team winning.  Does anyone hate the Texans or Lions? no... because they typically suck and win nothing.  I look forward to the day when this franchise is hated (for reasons other than the numerous issues with the ownership and front office shenanigans).

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, ThePackisback said:

I hope The Eagles destroy the Vikings again in the playoffs. I love watching Philly beat them down. That NFC title game a few years back was beautiful. I cannot wait for the annual collapse by the Vikings.

You are like the most polite little thread jacking wrecking ball, that pops up with the predictability of Tom Bombadil. It's so odd.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lol he’s sending me messages saying I should start a poll to see how many people hate the packers 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Oh so he is doing it other people too.. 😑

I told him to not PM me at all when he did that one time. It was creepy as hell. :rofl89:

From his posting style I say he is no more than 14 years old. ;)

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePackisback said:

From an outsiders point of view, I hate Aaron. His attitude, his selfishness, his entire persona. Other than that, I like the packers.

Edited by mh86
Spelling
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Oh so he is doing it other people too.. 😑

I told him to not PM me at all when he did that one time. It was creepy as hell. :rofl89:

From his posting style I say he is no more than 14 years old. ;)

I thought the same about you at one point too meboy

2 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

Not true at all

The only NON-NFC EAST teams in the NFC that I would say I actively dislike are 1) the Seahawks - due to their disgusting fans; 2) Tampa Bay - due to the playoff history with them.  For all the others, including the Pack, there's really no bad blood.

• Like 1