Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

I’m posting it because I don’t see it here. I doubt it’s real personally. I am 100% certain AI will make this situation worse in this country. This could be how it’s done. Keep that in mind while question how TF SS could let this happen. 

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

We’re dealing with maga lunatics that might be planning vengeance right now. As we speak elected leaders are saying a Biden did this. 

this is not the time to **** around. 

Counterpoint: they release flawed info--especially if it leads to a wrong ID--and it could cause even more chaos and death. If the dude's name was Mike Sherman and it gets released that it was Michael Sherwood--and a Mike Sherwood happens to be a Biden supporter--his family's lives are immediately put in serious danger. Let 'em do their work like they always do without worry.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 4

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Counterpoint: they release flawed info--especially if it leads to a wrong ID--and it could cause even more chaos and death. If the dude's name was Mike Sherman and it gets released that it was Michael Sherwood--and a Mike Sherwood happens to be a Biden supporter--his life is immediately put in serious danger. Let 'em do their work like they always do without worry.

wrong ID? They have the body. They must know who he is by now. 

Some of the attitudes and posts here are absolutely appalling.  There was an assassination attempt on a former president and major presidential nominee.  I don't care how bad he is, nothing justifies this.  Even setting aside the morality, I can't think of a worse practical outcome as assassination of either major candidate probably triggers a civil war.  If you are flippantly cheering on an assassination attempt, stop it.  Get help.  The abyss is gazing back.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Trump wanted retribution before, imagine what that will be like now.😢

If he wins, hes just going to build his wall which wont be the end of the world and mabye get oil prices down which wont be the end of the world.

If he sucks he cant ever run again and dems cruise in in 2028. Life goes on

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, ixcuincle said:

as someone terrified about Trump's prospects of a second presidency the world has really turned to **** since the debate.

this could be a blowout.

the only number larger than Trump's record number of votes in 2020 was the even larger record of votes cast against him.

I don't think Joe having a bad debate, and trump catching a flesh wound in the ear, is going to suddenly make all the people that can't stand him change their vote 4 months from now. Trump survived an assassination attempt, but he's extremely unpopular for a myriad of reasons.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

What more can he say? He already says that he wants all the dems basically removed from the living

• Like 1

Just now, bearrock said:

Some of the attitudes and posts here are absolutely appalling.  There was an assassination attempt on a former president and major presidential nominee.  I don't care how bad he is, nothing justifies this.  Even setting aside the morality, I can't think of a worse practical outcome as assassination of either major candidate probably triggers a civil war.  If you are flippantly cheering on an assassination attempt, stop it.  Get help.  The abyss is gazing back.

This. I was at the baseball game when this happened in DC And I was just shocked finding out on social media. **** is scary these days.

if you don't like Trump that's fine. just vote against him. don't shoot him or even wish for him to die. we are not savages.

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

That and…I wonder how many anti-gun posters we have here who have conveniently put that idea aside because they want to cheer this on. 

• Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

wrong ID? They have the body. They must know who he is by now. 

If the guy carried his ID on him when attempting an assassination...and if the ID on him is accurate and not a fake in order to not leave a trail. He may have left his ID at his motel room/in his car/ at his mom's house/etc. They need to check everything out first, not just say "Ok, so, his name is probably Mike Smith, we'll get back to you on that."

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

We were staring into the abyss election eve 2016. We’re deep into it now either way. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Or maybe he'll realize all the **** he's been stirring up has consequences, and nearly getting killed might have him re-evaluate his desire to turn the country against itself.

• Haha 2

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Or maybe he'll realize all the **** he's been stirring up has consequences, and nearly getting killed might have him re-evaluate his desire to turn the country against itself.

I don’t think there’s any amount of introspection there. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

That would be awesome, but he's trying to avoid jail. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

We can only hope.

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

the only number larger than Trump's record number of votes in 2020 was the even larger record of votes cast against him.

I don't think Joe having a bad debate, and trump catching a flesh wound in the ear, is going to suddenly make all the people that can't stand him change their vote 4 months from now. Trump survived an assassination attempt, but he's extremely unpopular for a myriad of reasons.

What is often lost in Joe being unpopular is that Trump is even less so, especially in 2024.

This is not a case of outrunning the bear, but rather outrunning the other guy. Joe does not have to be the guy everybody loves. Honestly, he just has to be a guy.

I don't know how today events will effect stuff moving forward, but I think the core calculus is still the same.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1