Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

Overall, 47% of Republicans and Republican-leaning registered voters say Trump is their first choice for the party’s nomination for president, down from 53% in a May CNN poll. Support for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis held steady at 26% in the latest poll, with former Vice President Mike Pence at 9%, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley at 5%, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott at 4%, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 3% and the remaining candidates at 1% or less

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Having competition in the primary is not bad, per se. I don't even know if they will debate.

There won't be any debate. RFK Jr just an obvious rat****ing attempt. Is he even really campaigning and not going on podcasts to talk about the water is turning kids trans or something?

• Thumb up 1

I saw another clip from the Baier interview where Trump us asked why he doesn't tout the vaccine development more and he said, in effect, "you really can't do that as a Republican, for whatever reason."

Yep, this is the same dude GOP voters lionize as this tough talker and straight shooter. Instead, he's just a chicken ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

12 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I saw another clip from the Baier interview where Trump us asked why he doesn't tout the vaccine development more and he said, in effect, "you really can't do that as a Republican, for whatever reason."

Yep, this is the same dude GOP voters lionize as this tough talker and straight shooter. Instead, he's just a chicken ****.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

So could Barbara Lee if she beats out Katie Porter and Adam Schiff in the D race for Feinsteins seat. 

Really doubt she even makes the general. Schiff and Porter more popular and folks not going to want to go from an 89 yr old to a 76 year old.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

On 6/20/2023 at 7:10 AM, Simmsy said:

Sorry guys, but the egg shortage was manufactured. The avian flu affected some egg supplies, but not enough to cause any financial damage to the egg industry. This was admitted...by the egg industry.

Do you have a link of this admission?  I will never believe demand dropped to the level that would cause the prices to be 1/3 what they were 2 months ago and I'm pretty convinced they could not raise egg producing hens in 2 months to replace those who were lost to the virus.  

15 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Do you have a link of this admission?  I will never believe demand dropped to the level that would cause the prices to be 1/3 what they were 2 months ago and I'm pretty convinced they could not raise egg producing hens in 2 months to replace those who were lost to the virus.  

Where is this 2 month thing coming from? 

Per USDA, average price of eggs per dozen started spiking in September/October 2022 and didn't return back to that price level until April 2023.

Avian flu (HPAI) was felt all over the US for almost the entirety of 2022. Nearly 40+ mil hens were lost from Feb 2022 to Dec 2022 to it.

But that doesn't mean replacement hens weren't being grown during that time. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

15 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/23/high-egg-prices-due-to-a-collusive-scheme-by-suppliers-group-claims.html

That was from Jan, this video is from March:

I tried to find the original article, but it has been buried.