Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Donny 45

88Comrade2000

He's a Crypto Bro...

Francis X. Suarez - Wikipedia

Suarez is a cryptocurrency-friendly politician, who has promoted the development of Miami as a cryptocurrency hub.[18] In 2021, Suarez was included in Fortune magazine's "World's 50 Greatest Leaders" list.[19] In September 2021, he revealed that his ultimate plan for the city of Miami is to abolish taxes. Instead, he hopes to fund the city's activities via the issuance and continued mining of a city-specific blockchain token called MiamiCoin – which has led to him being nicknamed "Mayor Ponzi Postalita" by documentary-maker and director Billy Corben. He also stated that Miami is looking to allow its residents to get paid in Bitcoin, and to be able to pay their taxes using Bitcoin.[20] In November 2021, Suarez became the first U.S. politician to take their salary in crypto.[21]

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

This is smart. I joked about this for the Dems months ago. But also a school for those running on how to speak (to not sound like Densantis, who sounds whiney and not empathetic), and have a class taught by Obama.

I've heard the Gop has had a lot of trouble with door Knocking. People like to mark a door as knocked on without touching it so they can get paid.

13 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I've heard the Gop has had a lot of trouble with door Knocking. People like to mark a door as knocked on without touching it so they can get paid.

I'd imagine the doors they're knocking on probably have a higher chance of someone being armed.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I'd imagine the doors they're knocking on probably have a higher chance of someone being armed.

I'm in the construction field, been in it almost 15 years now. Several years ago I tried to get out and move to a different career path. I became a project manager for a company that mostly did exterior damage repairs/replacement thru insurance. Anyways, one of the things that they wanted everyone to do, all of the time was door knocking. Knock on doors and try to convince a stranger to let them do extensive work on their house thru their insurance company. I got one client that way, which is more than most. Anyone who stuck around, didn't door knock for long and most of the people who did door knock...quit because of the door knocking.

We actually had to hire people just to door knock and gave them an app to track their progress...that didn't last long either...door knocking sucks ass. The only way to do it is to have a product so amazing that the people come to you. I don't see a majority of people wanting to buy into what the GOP is selling. 

God, I really ****ing hated door knocking!

• Thumb up 2