Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Not sure why I never thought of this before. But kenedy has two family members that were prominent young politicians that were bucking the system in a certain way and they were both gunned down. Totally makes sense he believes in all kinds of conspiracy theories. I probably would too

Doesn't excuse that he's a loon otherwise.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It also doesn't excuse the fact that RFK JR is a total nitwit. He'd be the front runner for upper class twit of the year except Trumps got him beat there as well. 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's Sunday and I am literally seeing this quote reported for the first time.  What effing year is it?  1960s?  

"I think there is a definite anti-white feeling in this country," Trump told Time in an interview published on Tuesday. "I don't think it would be a very tough thing to address, frankly. But I think the laws are very unfair right now."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-vows-fight-anti-white-feeling-us-his-allies-have-plan-2024-05-04/

• Thumb down 1

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Not sure why I never thought of this before. But kenedy has two family members that were prominent young politicians that were bucking the system in a certain way and they were both gunned down. Totally makes sense he believes in all kinds of conspiracy theories. I probably would too

You’d think he’d come out swinging harder at Ted Cruz knowing his dad killed his uncle and all.

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Eh - I think it does. The number of normal people who think conspiracy theories about it to this day… there’s a whole generation that has a significant percentage of which think if they meet god and get 1 question to ask - it’s who killed JFK. 

I can only imagine growing up in that household. 

I think it makes him unfit for leadership in government but I’m not going to pretend that could have a profound, character shaping impact on someone. 

obviously the rest of the family has escaped that sort of thing but I’m totally not surprised we have one that didn’t. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

It's Sunday and I am literally seeing this quote reported for the first time.  What effing year is it?  1960s?  

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-vows-fight-anti-white-feeling-us-his-allies-have-plan-2024-05-04/

Trump will repeal the civil rights act, if he gets a chance to; if he gets in.

The only way whites can get their white nation paradise is to repeal that law.

22 minutes ago, tshile said:

Eh - I think it does. The number of normal people who think conspiracy theories about it to this day… there’s a whole generation that has a significant percentage of which think if they meet god and get 1 question to ask - it’s who killed JFK. 

I think it makes him unfit for leadership in government but I’m not going to pretend that could have a profound, character shaping impact on someone. 

obviously the rest of the family has escaped that sort of thing but I’m totally not surprised we have one that didn’t. 

Plenty of people believe conspiracy theories.

The mom of one of my nieces friends is the real estate agent we used to sell old house and buy this one.  She’s into conspiracies theories.  She firmly believes that Joe Biden is a fake and the real Biden is dead.

People Will believe what they want and now in the Trump era those crazies are winning power.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Well, one was his father and if there's anything to know, if it was my children, I wouldn't say anything. I still have questions about JFK and supposedly after 75 years stuff is supposed to be released. I'm betting I'll be dead before that since I was 13 and now I'm 72. 

Household of privileged, many in RFK Jr's generation didn't make it too far into adulthood without some sort of scandal.

My neighbor is a full-blown conspiracy theorist (and Trump supporter). Never knew it until he cornered me as I walked by his car one day. Don't remember anything he said lol...just that one of the conspiracies connected Victoria's Secret and Nazi atrocities. Or something. I dunno. Dude is the nicest guy, though...damn easy to like.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

My neighbor is a full-blown conspiracy theorist (and Trump supporter). Never knew it until he cornered me as I walked by his car one day. Don't remember anything he said lol...just that one of the conspiracies connected Victoria's Secret and Nazi atrocities. Or something. I dunno. Dude is the nicest guy, though...damn easy to like.

Crazy folks can be downright funny and polite.....til they come undone.  Lol.

HTTR!

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

Divided Trump campaign weighs joining TikTok, the app he tried to ban

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is weighing whether to join TikTok, the wildly popular video app he once tried to ban, and the decision has sparked discussion among his advisers in recent weeks, according to four people familiar with the matter.

In 2020, the then-president said the app was a threat to national security because its parent company, ByteDance, is based in China, and he called for TikTok’s forced sale or a nationwide ban as part of an executive order that was ultimately overturned by the courts.

But Trump advisers say he changed his stance before the election that year after seeing internal polls suggesting a ban could hurt his standing with voters. More recently, he has criticized a similar sale-or-ban effort signed into law by President Biden as mostly benefiting Facebook, which he has partially blamed for his election loss.

Trump would be one of the few high-profile Republicans to use the app, which many in his party have attacked over concerns that the Chinese government could use it to gather data on Americans or spread propaganda.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Donny 45
9 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Now, is this the same Nancy Pelosi that caused all the rioting on Jan. 6?

No, that was Nikki Haley...back when Trump beat Obama in the election.  You need to look at the oranges of the reports.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Simon Ameba is a moron 

And he's one of the trolls pretending to be a journalist who is getting sued for posting information about the wrong guy who killed a bunch of people in that Texas minimall shooting. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Now, is this the same Nancy Pelosi that caused all the rioting on Jan. 6?

Seriously.

Learn some stuff that sounds terribly familiar when trying to compare White House response to Spanish Flu.

But I'm not sure they kept jobs reports back then to compare. 

I'm not sure this is the hill to die on when Trump has so many more holes to pick from then swiss cheese.

Edited by Renegade7

Haley received over 20% in the Indiana primary yesterday. Hopefully those are people who will never vote for Donny in Nov. Probably doesn't matter in Indiana. But get a percentage like that in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada. That's a big deal. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Haley received over 20% in the Indiana primary yesterday. Hopefully those are people who will never vote for Donny in Nov. Probably doesn't matter in Indiana. But get a percentage like that in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada. That's a big deal. 

Yeah, the margin of Haley voters is actually getting wider. I'm not going to say that it means anything, but its definitely not bad for Biden.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1