Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

https://www.c-span.org/video/?535511-1/robert-f-kennedy-jr-campaign-rally-austin-texas

Latest RFK Jr. campaign event, with Nicole Shanahan and others. I do agree with them our government is behest to corporate interests and that has infected both parties.  But that's not the base and core of their campaign.  The core of their campaign is a cult based around RFK Jr. and his anti-vax stance. And some type of crunchy "regenerative soil is the future" stance too. Maybe it is, but you are not gonna get a ton of people voting for regenerative soil.  I don't deny that perhaps the COVID vax had negative side effects for some people.  ****cat Doll Jessica Hutta spoke and said she was vax injured and got lupus.  

As a fan of political disruption, take your $50M (or whatever) and run 5 House candidates and campaign around that.  That will break some of the political ossification.  I don't doubt any of the speakers are genuine and authentic... I think this campaign is a dumb waste of money.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah but he was right about the mobs of radical democrats overrunning the country and that we’d all be speaking Chinese.

I graduated high school in '76, the Bicentennial year.  

One of our morning announcements concluded with a "Bicentennial Minute":  

"Remember.  If it weren't for the American Revolution, we might all be speaking English today."  

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

I don't deny that perhaps the COVID vax had negative side effects for some people.

It probably does.  Pretty much every medication has them.  

You know what else it does?  It reduces your odds of dying from Covid by like 93%.  (Well, it did.  I understand that the numbers for more modern variants are "similar", but I haven't seen exact, double blind, numbers.)  

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

As a fan of political disruption, take your $50M (or whatever) and run 5 House candidates and campaign around that.  That will break some of the political ossification.  I don't doubt any of the speakers are genuine and authentic... I think this campaign is a dumb waste of money.

Proportional representation.  

Eliminate gerrymandering.  

Eliminate the "there's only two parties", and all of it's evils.  

Make campaigning about actual platforms.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

The most shocking thing to me about that story, is that the GOP is seeking to disqualify somebody for being a white supremacist.  

assume it means that they figure that, if he's too open about it, he might lose.  

• Thumb up 2

10 minutes ago, Larry said:

The most shocking thing to me about that story, is that the GOP is seeking to disqualify somebody for being a white supremacist.  

assume it means that they figure that, if he's too open about it, he might lose.  

I assume it means that, “We don’t say that **** out loud!”

• Thumb up 1

For everything wrong with trump that moment with the lectern was actually pretty funny and well handled.

Also bill Maher is a moron. I’ve believed that since the first time I saw his “political commentary,” as a high schooler in the 90s

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 2

Posted (edited)

Why hasn't anyone started selling MAGA adult diapers? 

Spoiler

Guaranteed not to be made in any ****hole countries.

Comes is sizes small, medium, large, xl, 2xl, 3xl, and minotaur. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Larry said:

Most un-shocking, that a judge named Cotton sided with the white supremacist.

Upon searching him, I'm shocked judge Cotton Walker looks as young as he does.  I wrongly assumed anyone named Cotton looks like Hank Hill's dad.

Edited by Forehead
  • Thumb up 1