Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Donny 45

88Comrade2000

@ixcuincle

Thats totally astroturf.  Biden has turned against Israel.  In fact he even acknowledged they have a point.  

I would love to see interviews with these protestors.   Looks like NYT had some interviews. Seems like these protestors also protested muslim ban in 2017.  At least the first name I googled...

That Fundraiser made hella bank.

‘A positive story to tell’: Obama and Clinton rip Trump, boost Biden at $26M NYC campaign fundraiser

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-clinton-help-biden-raise-051858650.html

"The Biden campaign fundraiser, held at Radio City Music Hall before a sold-out crowd of more than 5,000 donors, raised more than $26 million, the most ever for a single fundraiser in U.S. political history, according to the campaign."

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

That Fundraiser made hella bank.

‘A positive story to tell’: Obama and Clinton rip Trump, boost Biden at $26M NYC campaign fundraiser

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-clinton-help-biden-raise-051858650.html

"The Biden campaign fundraiser, held at Radio City Music Hall before a sold-out crowd of more than 5,000 donors, raised more than $26 million, the most ever for a single fundraiser in U.S. political history, according to the campaign."

That's nuts. Maybe they should do a few more of these in different cities. 

Last night, Colbert asked Biden if he could be trusted since he’s never won a trophy at a Trump golf club and Biden said that when Trump was coming into the oval office, he told him that he’d be willing to play and he would spot him three strokes, but he has to carry his own bag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Last night, Colbert asked Biden if he could be trusted since he’s never won a trophy at a Trump golf club and Biden said that when Trump was coming into the oval office, he told him that he’d be willing to play and he would spot him three strokes, but he has to carry his own bag.

that's a good line. 

37 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Seats to the NYC fundraiser were $250. 

There was a range of prices.  Some were $250, some were much more.  To make the reported $25M at $250 a seat would require 100,000 people.

Anyone seen any "Drumpf Sneakers" out in the wild?

I considered buying some of those MAGA bibles as gag gifts, but I didnt want to contribute to his legal fund. 

I'll find em at yard sales soon...

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, China said:

There was a range of prices.  Some were $250, some were much more.  To make the reported $25M at $250 a seat would require 100,000 people.

I am aware.  They also included all of the money from people that entered the raffle to be able to attend a private event with Biden, Obama and Clinton, and entries were $100 a pop. 

17 minutes ago, illone said:

Anyone seen any "Drumpf Sneakers" out in the wild?

I considered buying some of those MAGA bibles as gag gifts, but I didnt want to contribute to his legal fund. 

I'll find em at yard sales soon...

They weren't even mass produced when announced. Buyers were told I think the summer sometime. So....... We'll see.