Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Donny 45

88Comrade2000

8 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

"This is going to annoy Trump so expect another Truth Social rant."

I may be in the minority, but causing Trump to post another Truth Social rant isn't much of a motivator for me to do something lol...

He has a pretty good record of providing incriminating statements. I say encourage him to speak.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Ooooh, good point lol...could net E. Jean Carroll another $50 Mil as well.

Meh, at this point she's won enough in judgment dollars, I doubt she wants to go another round and spend more time in court and with appeals that will last years, especially at her age.  The next likely legal step for her would be to get an injunction prohibiting Trump from making the defamatory remarks which, if he were to violate, would be a criminal violation that could result in jail time.

• Thumb up 2

35 minutes ago, China said:

Meh, at this point she's won enough in judgment dollars, I doubt she wants to go another round and spend more time in court and with appeals that will last years, especially at her age.  The next likely legal step for her would be to get an injunction prohibiting Trump from making the defamatory remarks which, if he were to violate, would be a criminal violation that could result in jail time.

All the more reason to keep him talking.

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, China said:

How long did her previous trials last?...

And how much is "enough" for someone who was sexually assaulted and then publicly smeared for years by the man who assaulted her, and continues to do so? I can't even slightly imagine what that would feel like. She went from winning $5 million to winning $83 million in mere months. Plus, whatever money she gets will most likely go to her family as well, especially when she's no longer with us...that just adds another motivation.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

How long did her previous trials last?...

And how much is "enough" for someone who was sexually assaulted and then publicly smeared for years by the man who assaulted her, and continues to do so? I can't even slightly imagine what that would feel like. She went from winning $5 million to winning $83 million in mere months. Plus, whatever money she gets will most likely go to her family as well, especially when she's no longer with us...that just adds another motivation.

The thing is, she doesn't have any of that money yet.  She's 80 years old.  She filed the original suit in November 2022, and it was over a year before the first verdict.  Appeals usually take longer, and no trial date has been set yet for the appeal, so likely at least another year.  So she'll be 81 by the time she sees any of the money.  Ultimately it's up to her as to how much of her remaining years she wants to spend in court versus enjoying the rewards of her existing verdicts.  But she could take the money she's got and shut him up. So why not both?

25 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

They need to include an injunction stopping TFG from speaking about her ever again, with jail as contempt of court punishment, because obviously money isn't doing it.

You see any reason to assume that the threat of jail would actually happen?  

Or any reason why Trump would think it would?  

I think that judge has enough strength to actually send him to jail, maybe for a couple of days. It would wake TFG up that's for sure. Of course TFG wouldn't actually think it would happen, all the better to get his attention.

Tammy Murphy will announce today that she is dropping out of the race for United States Senate, abruptly ending her campaign after four months, the New Jersey Globe has confirmed. That clears the way for insurgent Rep. Andy Kim (D-Moorestown) to likely win the Democratic nomination and become the strong favorite to replace indicted Senator Bob Menendez.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

That's ALMOST as bad as when Biden said " If you vote for Trump then you're not black." Or when he said " poor kids are just as bright as white kids." 

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, HoggLife said:

That's ALMOST as bad as when Biden said " If you vote for Trump then you're not black." Or when he said " poor kids are just as bright as white kids." 

Of course,  Biden apologized afterwarda for that comment (and fwiw the comment was, "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black.") on Charlemagne the God's radio show.

You know that, right? 

As for the other comment. Biden corrected himself after saying white kids. Was it a gaffe? Maybe. Did he really mean white and not wealthy? Maybe. But again, he corrected himself. 

Has Trump followed up his repeated racist comments with apologies? Of course not. He says what he means and he means what he says, right? RIGHT?

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 1