Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

I guess you all already answered the question whether...  is inappropriate to make a joke about Presidential candidates banging their running mates? 

Living up to the Kennedy name, eh?  

26 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I guess you all already answered the question whether...  is inappropriate to make a joke about Presidential candidates banging their running mates? 

Trump did it first with his original campaign logo

bafkreihfqixwrimr26wepbpl5plfryiqi2brikl

• Haha 3

I just watched an RFK interview on CNBC from a couple weeks ago.  My question for him would be "Why don't you start your own political party?".  Put candidates in the House and Senate.  Running for President (and he seems like the type that might run again in 4 years) is just not really going to make an impact because you aren't going to win.  Even though you claim not to be a stalking horse to Biden, you likely will be (but who knows -- he could attract the moderates who'd prefer Trump)..  Although it is true that you take positions popular on both the left and right (anti-illegal immigration, but let's open up the boders more; pro American energy, but don't want to sell it to Europe).  

Ok, and his voice thing is a legit medical issue.... 

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

To be fair, I can't tell from that clip if he was starting to list the men who signed the Declaration Of Independence, or if he was naming other people you can/will meet in addition to the men who signed it.

Either way, none of those dudes would make the top 50,000 on my "People I Want To Meet In Heaven" list.

Trump cutting back on rallies to save money as cash shortfall hobbles campaign: report

Faced with a massive shortfall in raising campaign cash compared to his presumptive opponent in the 2024 presidential race, Donald Trump and his advisers have decided to cut back on his high-profile campaign rallies in an effort to not drain the coffers even more.

With filings showing President Joe Biden and the Democrats sitting on a war chest of $130 million going into February while the former president, while not releasing all of his numbers, did show a combined $40 million with RNC cash included, the New York Times reports the Trump and his election prospects are facing a "perilous" stage.

As the Times' Maggie Haberman and Shane Goldmacher wrote, Trump has been holding donor meetings at Mar-a-Lago imploring supporters to increase their contributions.

The report states, "Despite years of professing massive wealth and boasting of his desire to 'drain the swamp,' the deeply transactional former president is leaning yet again on the cash of others, turning Mar-a-Lago into a staging ground for billionaires and others with their own agendas," adding, "In a sign of the Trump orbit’s urgent need for cash, at least two donors who made seven-figure pledges to support Mr. Trump this year were nudged to see if they could cut an eight-figure check — meaning $10 million or more — instead, according to a person familiar with the request."

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 5

The auto industry really does a “bloodbath” every 15-20 years.  Gotta thin the herd, dontcha know!

But, Trump uses gory terms like “bloodbath” as a descriptor because he’s the leader of a quasi-religious, neo-confederate death cult and his followers harbor a profound desire to embark on a state-sponsored murder spree on his behalf.

So, all of yall are correct in a way.

• Like 2

The only bloodbath in the auto is seeing some of those electric only car companies go belly up, as they demand is quite there yet.  Think Fisker is about to go belly up. Rivian not in great shape either.

As for the other bloodbath, let them try. It will be the blood of maga that will be mostly spilled.