Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

@EmirOfShmo

He told kids, he was the President's grandson and that he would see him at UFC.  They asked him to get a selfie.  Guess someone's gonna get bullied at school this week!

High on his own farts.  But Joe Biden is corrupt because he constantly calls his drug-addicted son.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Was it here or twitter that I read that Donny is after Ivanka/Jared's Saudi bribe $s to pay his mounting legal bills? 🤔 

😆

I'm certain he already got his cut. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine bypasses Trump-backed Bernie Moreno for Matt Dolan with US Senate race nod

Republican Gov. Mike DeWine of Ohio parted ways with Donald Trump on Monday and endorsed state Sen. Matt Dolan over Trump-backed businessman Bernie Moreno in the state’s three-way GOP primary for a U.S. Senate seat.

In breaking ranks with the former president, DeWine called Dolan the party’s best shot at defeating Democratic incumbent Sherrod Brown in November.

Brown is viewed as one of the Senate’s most vulnerable Democrats seeking reelection this fall, while Dolan has cast himself as a moderate Republican and the only candidate in his primary who didn’t actively seek Trump’s endorsement.

In a letter to fellow Ohioans, DeWine and his wife Fran urged them to vote for Dolan. They praised Dolan for his “service, experience, and integrity,” and wrote: “He listens. He fights. And, he knows how to get results for Ohio.”

DeWine’s decision highlights continued divisions between establishment Republicans in the one-time battleground state and the party’s increasingly dominant pro-Trump flank, which twice chose him for president by strong margins. Ohio’s state GOP was the first in the nation to endorse Trump for president this year.

Click on the link for the full article

Buck’s March 22 departure will trigger a special election to serve the remainder of his term. Under Colorado law, that must happen within 85 to 100 days — or right around the June 25 Republican primary to run in the November race to serve a full term.

Several Republicans are already running to replace him in November, including Boebert, who moved across the state to run for Buck’s more Republican-friendly seat anchored in Colorado’s eastern plains. But political insiders were already noting Tuesday that Buck’s timing could block Boebert from taking over his seat.

It all depends on the timing of the special election, which must be held between June 15 and June 30. A committee of Colorado Republicans will pick the party’s nominee to serve the remainder of Buck’s current term, and it’s unclear if they would choose the controversial Boebert, who has no prior ties to the district. That Republican nominee would likely easily win the special election in the overwhelmingly conservative district.

If the special election happens before the primary or even the day of it, the likely Republican winner — now a member of Congress — will have an advantage in the primary, as GOP voters will have just backed them. This would make it harder for other primary contenders who hope to represent the party in November’s race.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Eh, they're all smiling so not reading too much into it.

People grieve in different ways. I find her family smiling in a pic with an autographed photo of their dead loved one a little weird though.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

People grieve in different ways. I find her family smiling in a pic with an autographed photo of their dead loved one a little weird though.

And not just a dead loved one, but a murdered loved one.

And I'm wondering whose idea was it to get Trump's signature on the photo...did they ask him to sign it, or did he just sign it on his own like some obtuse B-grade celebrity who thinks anyone who puts anything within arm's reach of them for any reason, is a sign they want an autograph lol...

6 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

And not just a dead loved one, but a murdered loved one.

And I'm wondering whose idea was it to get Trump's signature on the photo...did they ask him to sign it, or did he just sign it on his own like some obtuse B-grade celebrity who thinks anyone who puts anything within arm's reach of them for any reason, is a sign they want an autograph lol...

I'm guessing it was his idea. He did bury his ex- wife (and the mother of his kids that he acknowledges) on a golf course for a tax write off... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2