Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Nikki Haley Donors Switch to Joe Biden Over Donald Trump

Donors who supported Nikki Haley in her Republican primary campaign are set to switch their allegiance to Joe Biden, as he prepares to face Donald Trump in the presidential election later this year.

Trump was confirmed as the GOP nominee for November's presidential election last week after securing enough delegates across multiple primaries. He looks set to face-off against incumbent Biden in a rematch of the 2020 election.

Haley, the former South Carolina governor, dropped out of the primary race earlier this month in the wake of Super Tuesday. Media mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg called Harry Sloan, who had previously helped bring in at least $550,000 for Haley through fundraising receptions, and asked him to donate to Biden instead. He has also donated to Democrats in the past and gave $100,000 to a pro-Biden political action committee, Future Forward, last year.

Biden's campaign finance chair, Rufus Gifford, also told the outlet that he is in a WhatsApp group called "Haley Supporters for Biden" that is seeking to recruit more Haley donors to the cause.

Politico and NBC News have also reported that Biden's campaign finance team has reached out to Haley donors since she suspended her presidential campaign. Newsweek could not independently verify this information and contacted Biden's campaign by email to comment on this story.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Agreed…and hopeful. One giant problem though is, it’s Ohio.

The same Ohio that voted overwhelmingly to make abortion legal in all cases, then voted overwhelmingly to stop the GOP from changing the requirements to add amendments to the state's Constitution.

Brown also has a +11 favorability rating (as of Feb) while Moreno has a -7 favorability rating.

Stay hopeful...👍

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 8
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

The same Ohio that voted overwhelmingly to make abortion legal in all cases, then voted overwhelmingly to stop the GOP from changing the requirements to add amendments to the state's Constitution.

Brown also has a +11 favorability rating (as of Feb) while Moreno has a -7 favorability rating.

Stay hopeful...👍

it all comes down to Ohio, NV and Montana. DNC needs to unload the money there for the senate races to keep it 

• Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Stay hopeful...👍

Only thing that concerns me is that Moreno, while not getting a huge victory over his two opponents (12%), still won every Ohio county.

I pray that we get the “trickle down Trump effect” across ballots throughout the country, but Ohio is a dead red state, and there are plenty of conservatives who will vote for the guy with an R after his name in down ballot races.

In the end, goper voter will come running back to Trump and the gop candidate in the down ballot races.  I wouldn’t expect a goper voter to vote Back Dem or Dem candidate in down ballot races.

At best, all you can hope from a goper voter is that they either don’t vote, vote third party or leave Trump/ gop candidate blank.

17 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Only thing that concerns me is that Moreno, while not getting a huge victory over his two opponents (12%), still won every Ohio county.

I pray that we get the “trickle down Trump effect” across ballots throughout the country, but Ohio is a dead red state, and there are plenty of conservatives who will vote for the guy with an R after his name in down ballot races.

I get that (I live in Ohio lol), but Brown has been winning in this dead red state for years, so it's far from a lost cause...

• Like 3

So what’s going to happen next is that the entire Republican political machine is going to rally behind Donald Trump just like they did in the last election and the election before that. That means buying into all of the stupid bull**** he is peddling. They will all be questioning whether the last election Was legitimate. Eventually, you will have regular discussion on Fox News about the possible crimes that Democrats could be charged with if Trump wins. After his attempt to seize power through an election fails, he will at some point use the phrase “we are at war”, and this will be the call to arms for all of his crazies to start their domestic terrorism ****.  That’s when we’ll see the battle for the soul of our country with the Most powerful military arsenal in the world, potentially falling into the hands of a  narcissistic maniac. Also at this point, my father (his name is Ray) will say that Biden and the Democrats are just as bad and that’s when I will know that I have lost him for good.

Anyway, four dollars a pound.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Didn't the Dems just commit a bunch of money to spring time ads this week?  This may account for some of the differences  between the two reports of cash on hand.

38 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

This doesn’t really line up with other reports that show Biden and his fundraising apparatus having over $150 million on hand. 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/20/politics/fundraising-trump-campaign-biden/index.html

30 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

that's weird. I wonder how to find out what's really the number here.

There are multiple fundraising arms for Biden and DNC.

If you only look at the figures from the 2024 Biden and Trump presidential campaign committees then they have net 71M (Biden) and net 33M (Trump)

Those figures do not include money raised by leadership PACs, super PACs or other associated fundraising or spending. When you add that stuff in, Biden spikes to over 150 M. PACs are not required to report until April, but Biden's fundraising is going so well they are unafraid to "show off" and tell us he is earning record amounts.

The current totals also do not reflect the $1B pledge orgs have made to support Biden's campaign.

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

During a fundraiser in Houston, while on a riff about Trump’s handling of covid-19, @JoeBiden asks the donor crowd: “Remember when he said inject bleach?”

After some chuckles, Biden continues: “I think he must’ve done it.” Crowd erupts in laughter

1dad4f6d5be86000cf010d294b0f6b5b

• Haha 6

I'm Joe Biden, and I approve this message.  

Also suspecting that telling donors, in advance, that "If you donate here, then your money will mostly go to pay Trump's legal bills" might impact the donor's decision to donate.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

Who’s Behind Those Mysterious Trump-Epstein Billboards?

Residents of North Carolina began noticing the mysterious billboards days before this month’s Super Tuesday primaries.

Across Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Greensboro, and beyond, digital posters displaying the smiling faces of former President Donald Trump and his old friend, the notorious sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, greeted drivers as they traveled highways and busy intersections.

240320-Briquelet-Trump-Epstein-hero_ikw7

Soon after, the Trump-Epstein signs popped up in Georgia.

“I live in this little tiny Trump town and there’s one person here that I want to be friends with,” said liberal Jeff Wagenius in a TikTok documenting the enigma. He added, “Cuz this right here deserves the best beer we have in town on me, I swear to God.”

The digital billboards—rented through Lamar Advertising—show a 1990s image of Epstein and Trump at the GOP frontrunner’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. The photo flashes on rotation among more mundane ads for things like pest control and realty firms.

The signs have no message, save for the line: “Paid for by ProtectChildrenQ LLC.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1