Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

43 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Not starting this month.  His NY trial will be delayed by at least 30 days.  You'd think a news organization would be up on the news.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is farcical. It really is. I am going to not look at the polls. I am just going to vote, and hope that the media is pushing a "neck and neck" narrative so that media buys will not dry up in a landslide.  

How is Biden's age just as big of an issue as Trump's crimes?  I guess I should feel happy about some voters saying a Trump conviction will "change their mind". 

COVID has fried our collective brains.  

I am just thinking about the 2016 vs. 2018 elections.  Biden's age is killing him.  I am starting to join the "Joe should not have run" camp.  Missed the chance to pass the baton.  Looking at PA polling... Casey is up 5 points on his GOP opponent.  But Biden is down 4 points.  Are there really going to be Casey-Trump voters?

12 hours ago, China said:

Not starting this month.  His NY trial will be delayed by at least 30 days.  You'd think a news organization would be up on the news.

The tweet differs from the article--either whoever does their tweets ****ed up, or they edited the article subheading. It now reads:

"Starting this spring, Trump will be in court for at least four days a week, just as the general election kicks off."

12 hours ago, Fergasun said:

This is farcical. It really is. I am going to not look at the polls. I am just going to vote, and hope that the media is pushing a "neck and neck" narrative so that media buys will not dry up in a landslide.  

How is Biden's age just as big of an issue as Trump's crimes?  I guess I should feel happy about some voters saying a Trump conviction will "change their mind". 

COVID has fried our collective brains.  

I am just thinking about the 2016 vs. 2018 elections.  Biden's age is killing him.  I am starting to join the "Joe should not have run" camp.  Missed the chance to pass the baton.  Looking at PA polling... Casey is up 5 points on his GOP opponent.  But Biden is down 4 points.  Are there really going to be Casey-Trump voters?

24 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

DO NOT LOOK AT THE POLLS! 

This PSA brought to you by LadySkinsFan

From the 2020 Election results:

"...voters under 30 favoring Joe Biden by 24 percentage points (Biden 59%, Trump 35%).

Perhaps reflecting the enduring impact of this long-term age gap, voters ages 30 to 49 were also solidly in the Democratic candidate’s camp in 2020, favoring Biden by 12 points (55%-43%)"

From a poll a few days ago that was posted earlier (no idea if this poll was conducted by Political Polls or someone else, they don't say):

image.png.e0f76389b7b6f03359c82f7478a88735.png

I've said before, there is a significant difference between giving your opinion on a poll...which is easy to do and effects nothing, and giving your vote in an election...which can be time-consuming and effects everything. I don't believe for a nanosecond that Biden's support among 18-34 year olds nosedived by 21 points, and that it did due to his age lol...

To me, poll watching is like over-analyzing every single pass thrown by a rookie QB during his first training camp...and then reaching conclusions about the rookie's chances in the NFL after each throw.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

4 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

From the 2020 Election results:

"...voters under 30 favoring Joe Biden by 24 percentage points (Biden 59%, Trump 35%).

Perhaps reflecting the enduring impact of this long-term age gap, voters ages 30 to 49 were also solidly in the Democratic candidate’s camp in 2020, favoring Biden by 12 points (55%-43%)"

From a poll a few days ago that was posted earlier (no idea if this poll was conducted by Political Polls or someone else, they don't say):

image.png.e0f76389b7b6f03359c82f7478a88735.png

I've said before, there is a significant difference between giving your opinion on a poll...which is easy to do and effects nothing, and giving your vote in an election...which can be time-consuming and effects everything. I don't believe for a nanosecond that Biden's support among 18-34 year olds nosedived by 21 points, and that it did due to his age lol...

To me, poll watching is like over-analyzing every single pass thrown by a rookie QB during his first training camp...and then reaching conclusions about the rookie's chances in the NFL after each throw.

If they actually voted like that poll, there the ones who will live under the Trump dictatorship.

Scoop: Donors Threaten to Abandon RFK Jr. If He Picks Aaron Rodgers as Running Mate

Major donors to the presidential campaign of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. are balking at the possibility he’ll tap outspoken NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers to serve as his running mate, sources told Mediaite.

Kennedy told The New York Times this week that Aaron Rodgers and Jesse Ventura are top contenders to run alongside him on the independent ticket for president, along with a shortlist of other possibilities.

Those options have already created headaches for Kennedy’s long-shot bid for the presidency. Several donors have expressed concern about Kennedy picking either the NFL quarterback — a celebrity football player with controversial opinions and no political experience — or the former Minnesota governor, sources close to the campaign told Mediaite.

In fact, a number of donors have voiced their discontent directly with the campaign, pledging to withdraw their support from Kennedy if he chooses Rodgers in particular.

One source explained that donors “think it’s telling that no credible person wants to be VP,” and that the donors see his selection as “an acknowledgement of the credibility of his campaign or lack thereof.”

Click on the link for the full article

They're just coming to realize this now?  Only because of Aaron Rodgers and not before because of all of his other nonsensical beliefs?

• Haha 5

On 3/13/2024 at 4:59 PM, Fergasun said:

RFK Jr. sucks at politics.  So I am sure it will be 9/11 truther Jesse Ventura.   I look forward to a disaster of an announcement.

@China

i suppose I didn't realize how much he sucks at politics.  So much so, that he thinks an NFL QB is a decent running mate.  And people are talking about him being on 50 state ballots.

34 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Profile in Courage. Not really. 

Guessing he believes Don will lose and staking out this spot will give him some cred if after a loss, there is a battle for the soul of the party to take it back to a Neocon era. 

• Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Well this is weird company to share a viewpoint with. Can you at least have taken him hunting first, Dick? 

I recommend anyone that hasn't seen the movie Vice make time to do so.

Even if you jus fast forward to the part where it showed how emotional he was about giving Liz his blessing to throw her gay sister under the bus running against gay marriage to win her election after standing up to Bush about that issue all those years...

Cheney will not get what Bush did in how he's remembered after who he was after office, painting and handing out chocolates.  But even Dick has more of a heart then Trump ever will...dude crossed lines that changed history, but even has has lines he won't cross that no one can say the same about Trump.

So conflicting as that ad is, as bad as Cheney himself was for this country, it gives itself its own credibility.   When a guy who some believe should be dropped with war charges says someone is far worse then him...you don't have to buy it, I know he knows stuff we dont.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Profile in Courage. Not really. 

Guessing he believes Don will lose and staking out this spot will give him some cred if after a loss, there is a battle for the soul of the party to take it back to a Neocon era. 

I have a better chance of taking over the Republican Party than Mike Pence. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

🥱 Call me if he actually sues anybody 

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if he sues somebody.  

But after watching Trump in action, call me if he actually shows up to be deposed.  

Donald Trump Branded A ‘Creep’ For ‘Ogling’ A Woman That Isn’t His Wife: ‘Is That Melania 2.0?’

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump has come under fire for seemingly letting his eyes rest too long on a woman who was clearly not his wife, Melania Trump.

A video of the billionaire went viral on social media. It showed him sporting a casual get-up while gazing at the mysterious lady who seemed to be performing. This comes amid heightened scrutiny of his relationship with Melania, who has appeared frosty towards him recently.

In the video, Trump looked captivated by an unknown woman in a sultry dress with a unique back cut-out, who appeared to be performing for a camera.

In the viral video's comment section, Trump was severely criticized for seemingly losing himself and staring too long at the lady in the silk dress.

Users were especially annoyed at the fact that the ex-president and his wife, former First Lady Melania Trump, have hardly been seen together in public amid rumors of a strained marriage.

Another asked, "He looks smitten. Is that Melania 2.0 [?]," along with a laughing face emoji.

Amid the flood of criticism, one individual provided some context for the video clip, claiming, "I think this woman is a performer. She's singing. I saw another version of this video with sound. Just giving context."

The strange video of Trump comes after Melania's ex-aide claimed that the former president has stopped being chivalrous towards his wife.

The former first lady has been absent from her husband's campaign trail, which further fueled speculation that their marriage is strained. Despite her being MIA, Trump has reassured his MAGA supporters on several occasions that she would have an "active" role in his re-election campaign.

Click on the link for the full story