Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

They are all sick of the idiot now. Where’s Irsay at, he must have something else to say :rofl89:

I'm surprised Irsay isn't on Snyder's side.  Once Snyder is gone, Irsay becomes, hands down, the biggest knucklehead in the club.  😄

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Number 44 said:

I'm surprised Irsay isn't on Snyder's side.  Once Snyder is gone, Irsay becomes, hands down, the biggest knucklehead in the club.  😄

I don't think he's worried now.  Dan has shown exactly how much you can still mess up and still be ok in the eyes of the NFL.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Number 44 said:

Dan selling whilst disgraced will be the line in the sand for everyone. Would imagine it will signal a degree of change throughout league ownership.

• Thumb up 1

Tilman being out in a verifiable way to other bidding billionaires would give a very good pretense for needing to public-ally unveil a new "serious" bidder who has the cash on hand to push other bids higher if they want to hope to have a chance.

I think Snyder lost some leverage and KFC Double-downed on this Davis nonsense to get it back.

wxh2vii3.jpg.9404611789a1abb9a6ddc1c821a7de9c.jpg

Tanya's expected to spill the beans on the real sale progress (or lack thereof) in the "privileged" or owners only session, later this evening.

Prediction: Tonight some of those owners are going to get liquored up and at least one of them is going to spill the beans anonymously to Schefter or Glazer or Breer or some other highly credible communicator.

Expect a major tweet/article late tonight or early tomorrow with plenty of tea on the true goings on in Snyderville.

Tomorrow could be  an all hands on deck day at Extremeskins.

"Buckle up!" Larry Michael

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Prediction: Tonight some of those owners are going to get liquored up and at least one of them is going to spill the beans anonymously to a Schefter or a Breer or some other highly credible communicator.

Which one wins ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPRtVllxPeDED0TR2vRlo

a1702e1fdd195bf525900e6452378014.jpg

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Tanya's expected to spill the beans on the real sale progress (or lack thereof) in the "privileged" or owners only session, later this evening.

Prediction: Tonight some of those owners are going to get liquored up and at least one of them is going to spill the beans anonymously to Schefter or Glazer or Breer or some other highly credible communicator.

Expect a major tweet/article late tonight or early tomorrow with plenty of tea on the true goings on in Snyderville.

Tomorrow could be  an all hands on deck day at Extremeskins.

"Buckle up!" Larry Michael

You can only respond to a liquored up tweet by being liquored up yourself. Time to prepare!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Number 44 said:

1 hour ago, fullnelson9999 said:

Mike Brown exists.

Jimmy Haslam on line 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrFan said:

Which one wins ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPRtVllxPeDED0TR2vRlo

a1702e1fdd195bf525900e6452378014.jpg

Robert Kraft bust into the room and yells to Jerrah and Irsay.." Ok boys our annual rub-and-tug day at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa is all booked" not seeing the reporter interviewing the two. Oh yeah, um... Look!! Dan Synder!! Robert runs away... 😂 

Edited by HIYA_Beach_Warpath
  • Haha 2