Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Just now, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Does anyone know if this Davis guy has previous experience in owning sports franchises?

Local guy who's a big fan of The Junkies and was a minority DC United, played basketball at Duke and NBA.  He wanted the story to break on this show.

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

Local guy who's a big fan of The Junkies and was a minority DC United, played basketball at Duke and NBA.  He wanted the story to break on this show.

Ugh... Brian Davis former Dookie hoops player from the 90's??    He can get his hands on $7 billion dollars?    That dude??

2 minutes ago, just654 said:

I like to see other local guys report on this. Maybe JP, or Kiem. 

I'll give Keim this, he's been the only one who first said 2 mystery buyers weeks back.  Then one the Canadian one was announced, Bram and Finlay wet, they heard there was one mystery buyer, and that's the one.   Keim was the one who said there is two, the Canadian guy is one of the two but there is one more.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

This thing smells more fishy than the Gorton's fisherman.

Someone with $7B isn't going to just swoop in and play that hand and certainly isn't doing it on a radio show, going outside the NDA. People don't stay rich by being stupid... hence how Dan Snyder has squandered a golden money-making opportunity for decades.

19 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

FWIW - The Junkies are reporting there's going to be a new bidder for the Commanders - Brian Davis.  A guy who's been in the green energy market and has raised $7 billion to make that his bid.

I went high school with a Brian Davis but he isn’t a billionaire.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, wunderhill said:

Fronting for Bezos possibly? Would make sense being all cash.

I seriously doubt it.  For starters he's billed as the dude running this.  One person will be the managing partner.

Junkies saying that's who they want now as the owner, Davis.   lol, they confirmed what I suspected, they don't dig Josh Harris, they are really the only local personaities who don't care for him from what I can tell.

They figure Davis would be a friend for their show.  I don't know anything about Davis but I'll say for starters that him doing this feels like a bit of an odd stunt, and I don't love it as a sign for how he'd run things.  But I'll keep an open mind. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thumb up 1