Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

26 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

So let's get this right, all last nights news was absolute ********.

Just take the tweets from Snider,  Finlay, Paulsen an Hernandez to heart. The sale is/had happened and it will be announced in the next few days.

28 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

So let's get this right, all last nights news was absolute ********.

No, news broke last night to many of the real guys tweeted. To me last night was that this thing gets approved at the owners meeting in March. A deal in at least principle was agreed to. I think we have true leaks by at least Wednesday/Thursday. 

• Koolblue13 changed the title to IT'S HAPPENING! DANYA SNYDER IS OUT AND OFFICIALLY NOT OUR OWNER!!!! OUR NEW BOSS IS........
7 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Kirk cousins blocked me on Twitter for reminding him of this play. He’s the only person to ever block me! 😂 

Oddly enough, the only person to block me was Bomani Jones some years back for defending Kirk Cousins.  And I wasn't even talking to Bomani directly, I was responding to somebody else.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I couldn’t keep my eyes open last night.  What I did expect was to wake up to a Maryland loss.  What I didn’t expect was for SoCal to melt down when it’s not even official that Bezos is out, and liken Harris to Putin.  But here we are. 🤣

All because of some weird pipe dream where the guy who laughs in the face of labor laws, is somehow going to forego caring about making money and donate bazillions of dollars to our beloved team and make it affordable for all of us, out of the kindness of his heart.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

The match was lackluster. The bell rang and both of them laid down wanting the other one to pin them. The ref had to end the match in a draw due to neither perspective owner responding to the 10-count.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just FYI, the Maggiano's tweet was bogus. Note the photo of the restaurant:

And here's the exact same picture, taken last November at an American University basketball dinner:

Edited by pghvlaans
Twitter links got messed up.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

• TK changed the title to IT'S HAPPENING! DANYA SNYDER CLEARED OUT OF THE PARK IN DECEMBER AND THAT'S ALL THAT IS KNOWN FOR FACT AT THIS TIME
7 hours ago, boston skins fan said:

Damn the snyder era has made this fan base go crazy.  No way someone buys a 6b franchise and doesn't try to win.   He'll get more money and more notoriety winning a super bowl then an NBA championship.   Flyers and devils are huge rivals and he's building a beast in jersey so this argument that he's gonna tank the team so he doesn't piss of the 6ers fans is horse****.

I texted my sister earlier to ask if she heard any thing (she's a vp of a venture capital firm and here's whose moving money)  she said she never hears anything from sports purchases its all tight lipped and and shrouded in secrecy.  She has met Harris and says he's a nice guy and down to earth

He grew up in DC subs Montgomery Ct. md.?  Partner too? He wants to make Money?

19 minutes ago, pghvlaans said:

Just FYI, the Maggiano's tweet was bogus. Note the photo of the restaurant:

And here's the exact same picture, taken last November at an American University basketball dinner:

That's why I posted it the way that I did. Not showing that tweet, just the funny olive garden one.