Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

21 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Plus the dude had a bunch of health problems recently. He seems like a nice guy. 

yeah I think a stroke.

He’s a history buff like me. And I’ve subscribed to his old school Warpath forever relabeled these days with the Commanders name.

So I got no beef with Snider.

But if I recall some here were blocked on Twitter by him for pretty mild posts  so I get why some don’t like him 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Bezos has rock star level appeal. We would instantly be a destination for top players. Plus no one has the resources to build the best game day experience for the fans like him.

Obviously, Harris is far better than Dan but a guy who has the net worth and cachet of nearly all the owners combined is a different level. 

I was actually looking forward to Jerry Jones and Mara and some of these owners trying to through their weight around like they're a big deal and Bezos just laughing at them.  lol  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, justice98 said:

I was actually looking forward to Jerry Jones and Mara and some of these owners trying to through their weight around like they're a big deal and Bezos just laughing at them.  lol  

Robert Kraft and Jones are already bowing down to him. I hope it’s him.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Coopskin44 said:

Bezos will not over pay for anything.He’s to smart for that he won’t give what dbag wanted.Thats why I think it will be Harris and Rales.

Do you know why divorce is so expensive? Because it’s worth it!

So 50 billion to the ex wasn’t overpaying! 😂 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Coopskin44 said:

Bezos will not over pay for anything.He’s to smart for that he won’t give what dbag wanted.Thats why I think it will be Harris and Rales.

none of these guys over pay. They buy in because they know its a money printing machine. Society would have to collapse at this point for the nfl to drop in value

Finlay has been careful about jumping the gun on info about the sale and has reported some thus far.  He’s normally not very plugged in but he’s plugged in at least a little 

Of all the reports the one I take the most seriously is him saying it’s first and goal.

so I do suspect it’s sincerely close but it might not be a done deal like some of those tweets suggest 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2