Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Dan spends on things he thinks are revenue generators. Big name players, big name coaches, etc. 

But he won't spend on the little things that are the backbone of a great organization.

Truth is he's a scumbag who made his fortune as basically a glorified telemarketer. He has no business savvy, creativity, or critical thinking skills.

But him and his grandkids grandkids will never have to work again. Life isn't fair.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

But remember we were told how great of an owner Snyder was, because "he provides?"

Yep.  Is started with FA and that reputation stuck but over time that all went away. 

He's been super cheap for the most part, especially in his later years.

As I've said there is ZERO that Dan brings.  Nada.   We are at a disadvantage in every way possible with him at the helm. 

• Like 3

I just started typing a reply that could be construed as defending early Dan, so I stopped in my tracks, remembered the golden rule, and posted this instead.  What’s the golden rule?

If you’re not saying something bad about Snyder, don’t say anything at all.

Soooo……**** you Danya!!!  

Let that be a lesson to all of us lol.

Edited by 86 Snyder
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, skinsfan4128 said:

I would suspect that if a deal gets struck quickly (say within the next 2-3 months), the NFL could potentially meet to approve the sale sooner. This would allow the new owner to begin the evaluation process of current employees, coaching staff, interviewing new potential employees, begin negotiations with sponsors (new and current), having discussions concerning stadium locations, etc.

The owners already know it's going to be a time consuming process and will want to give the new owner as much time as possible to get going with it. JMHO.

HTTR!

What evaluation? There’s no evaluation.

Every single employee at Commanders park needs to be eventually fired. Now it might take a year for that to happen but the new owner needs to get of everyone employed as soon as it’s feasible.

• Thumb down 2

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

There was zero “sell the team” Chant from what I heard. Disappointed in my fellow fans! 

or was I too busy being hammered……

Honestly, that kind of stuff usually happens when teams are getting their tails kicked, we were pretty decent most of the game today.  That plus the stadium was like 70% Minnesota fans.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Dan spends on things he thinks are revenue generators. Big name players, big name coaches, etc. 

But he won't spend on the little things that are the backbone of a great organization.

Truth is he's a scumbag who made his fortune as basically a glorified telemarketer. He has no business savvy, creativity, or critical thinking skills.

But him and his grandkids grandkids will never have to work again. Life isn't fair.

I think though the old school, Morton FA courting days is also long gone.  He turned this team into a dumpster fire and big FAs for the most part don't want to come here and other owners are willing and able to beat him financially as to offering guaranteed money among other things.

Who with options wants to come here unless Dan signficantly outbid for them?  Loser organization.  Loser stadium.  Loser culture.  Loser facilities.  This is the Motel 6 version of the NFL these days 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Phantvm said:

I personally just can’t wait to see more and more news trickle out about the sale of this franchise. I feel rejuvenated as a fan in this team for the first time in a long long time.

I don’t care about winning or losing at this point. Dan being gone is right up there with the Cowboys getting knocked out of the playoffs again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

What evaluation? There’s no evaluation.

Every single employee at Commanders park needs to be eventually fired. Now it might take a year for that to happen but the new owner needs to get of everyone employed as soon as it’s feasible.

Bet you're a hoot at parties.

HTTR!

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I think though the old school, Morton FA courting days is also long gone.  He turned this team into a dumpster fire and big FAs for the most part don't want to come here and other owners are willing and able to beat him financially as to offering guaranteed money among other things.

Who with options wants to come here unless Dan signficantly outbid for them?  Loser organization.  Loser stadium.  Loser culture.  Loser facilities.  This is the Motel 6 version of the NFL these days 

Glad to see you speaking your mind about this and just burying Dan. Now that you don’t have to hold your breath because it’s for the WHOLE ENCHILADA!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

It’s a shame the timeline of the March owners meeting is later on in March, couple of weeks after the new league year starts. I’m fine with 2023 being a write off year if we get Snyder gone, however somehow making this happen by a little bit earlier would be great. 

I'm assuming next year will be a write-off year.  I have zero problem with that.  

All I ask for next year from the NFL are copious shots of our owner's box during games so that I may be assured again and again (and bask in the glory again and again) that the human stain no longer occupies space in our organization.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I mean, really?  The pictures of deformed seats at this dump is unacceptable and symbolizes the Dan Snyder era:

Thats one of the new deluxe seats with patented underside cooling vents personally designed by Tanya.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, rick7423 said:

First of all, it feels like an early Christmas present having Dan (potentially) selling the team.

BUT, with regard to any potential new ownership(s), what does the fan base expect from them? What should they do to make this team better?

It's quite simple, and for the most part we all feel the same. 

1.  Be a competent business owner and lead the organization with class, not a petty little asshole with Napoleon syndrome. 

2.  Sexual harassment is bad, mmkay? 

3.  Rebrand the team for the final time (ok, this one is actually a divisive topic and that's for another time, place, and thread). 

4.  Build a stadium that is on par. One that preferably won't dump raw sewage on to the few die hards remaining. 

5.  Hire the best competent football people you can recruit to run the team and let's finally have hope of competing. 

6.  Win more than 10 games in a season. Like once, even. 

Hail. 

4 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

1.  Be a competent business owner and lead the organization with class, not a petty little asshole with Napoleon syndrome. 

3.  Rebrand the team for the final time (ok, this one is actually a divisive topic and that's for another time, place, and thread). 

4.  Build a stadium that is on par. One that preferably won't dump raw sewage on to the few die hards remaining. 

5.  Hire the best competent football people you can recruit to run the team and let's finally have hope of competing. 

Hail. 

Bonus ones. 

7.  Treat the former players with respect and dignity, instead of pawn pieces to try and gain respect. 

8.  Don't sue your season ticket holders over dumb ****. 

9.  Be kind to the press and actually make them an ally. 

10.  Realize that there is still a MASSIVE contingent of Native American fans outside of DC that were fans because of the Native American imagery of Chief Two Guns White Calf.  While this may be damn impossible, find SOME way to at least acknowledge them in a respectful manner. 

Edited by LetThePointsSoar
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Hail. 

Bonus ones. 

7.  Treat the former players with respect and dignity, instead of pawn pieces to try and gain respect. 

8.  Don't sue your season ticket holders over dumb ****. 

9.  Be kind to the press and actually make them an ally. 

This is just a list of what Dan did wrong. For the new owners to truly be successful, what needs changed/added/updated/redesigned/etc...?

Any and all employees should just expect that management provide a safe working environment. Fans should expect to be treated with respect by the teams sales people. This is a given. 

What do other successful teams have or do that makes them successful that we do not do or have?

One obvious thing is a new Stadium with excellent accommodations for fans, the team, and visiting teams.

Maybe a new/better training facility? 

Just examples

This does seem like it’s really happening. 

I do think it will happen before March. 

It’s a “new day” in Washington. 

I also think the most appropriate way is a full reset, meaning everyone gets walking papers, except the players of course.  This entire coaching staff, front office, and team employee outside of the players should clean out their office. I personally dont want any shred of Snyder dna around next year. 

its a weird feeling wanting Dan to lose but at the same time supporting the Skins players and wanting them to win. 

Luckily that feels like its coming to a swift end. 

What a time to be alive. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 86 Snyder said:

I just started typing a reply that could be construed as defending early Dan, so I stopped in my tracks, remembered the golden rule, and posted this instead.  What’s the golden rule?

If you’re not saying something bad about Snyder, don’t say anything at all.

Soooo……**** you Danya!!!  

Let that be a lesson to all of us lol.

Snyder's version of the golden rule has always been "he who has the gold makes the rules." 

Which explains a lot since 1999.