Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread: Washington at Chicago ~ Mobsters Delight Edition

TK

1 minute ago, MrJL said:

I get the disappointment that we couldn't be dominant, but called it an ugly game.  Except for Herbert's 64 yd run and Field's big run, I enjoyed a lot of it.  I mean I didn't enjoy all of it. but I was pretty entertained. 

Local fan didn't like parts where team did bad but did not dislike parts where team did not do bad

The post game team is making so many excuse for Fields.  Apparently a highly drafted QB has to be used exactly right and can never be expected to pass from the pocket.  

guys, he sucks.  Just accept what your eyes can see.  He’s been bad all season.  Really damn bad.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GoCommiesGo said:

I can’t wait to finish 4-13 and be picking 4th and taking a CB after the best QBs are gone. 

Dan will interfere and pick some reach qb he's taken a fancy to. Or another edge rusher and the team will start next season with Norwell at center, Wes Martin at guard and that bust Titans 1st round pick at left tackle. 

Edited by Searchingforaqb
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Wow guys what an amazing game and victory!  I’m sure all of you are exactly as excited as I am.  We’ve lost some close ones recently and this is exactly what we needed.  A big win in prime time to relight the fires and get us back on track.  If we keep playing like this, skies the limit.  Great team win!

Put down the bottle and just walk away from the alcohol. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Riggodrill44 said:

Have to take linemen first.

Whatever it is, this is one of those meaningless wins in a crap season that ends up costing the team in the long run. 

Can’t tell players not to play, but this is just a meaningless win in an already lost season. 

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I will say Sweat is starting to hit his stride. He's been dominant two weeks in a row, albeit against two bad OTs, but still. DL as a whole has been outstanding. Excited to see what they can do once Young gets back in the fold.

Beyond that, the team is pretty bad. Getting 5-12 type vibes. 

I'm calling it right now.  Next year the O-line will be a strength and the dline will suck.  Because Washington.

Edited by Csup
  • Like 1

Just now, Destino said:

The post game team is making so many excuse for Fields.  Apparently a highly drafted QB has to be used exactly right and can never be expected to pass from the pocket.  

guys, he sucks.  Just accept what your eyes can see.  He’s been bad all season.  Really damn bad.

I think that what they're saying is that if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, you'll think that's what stupid ****ing fish.

Pretty sure that's verbatim Einstein

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Destino said:

Quite honestly the worst QB I've seen play in the last 10 years. Fields looks like a redshirt freshman at a community College tryout. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

About the best move Ron has made was not panicking and trading 2 1sts + something else to move up to 8 to get Fields.  

That's what it would have taken and thank God we didn't do that.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

We will regret this win come April.   But then who really cares.  Ron/Dan can build a team anyway.  

first time I recall not really caring if the Skins win in October.  Usually that doesn’t happen till at least November.  

Our first rounder will get taken away anyway.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Sometimes when you win , you actually lose.

Sometimes when you lose, you actually win.

Sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie.

And sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose.

For the Commanders, you have to take what you can out of this giant globule of donkey crap, 3 week old dead fish, rotten eggs and sun-baked pig guts.

Anyone got crackers?

e9610f1d6023f36debfe79b934f12213380ce9d0

• Like 2