Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread: Washington at Chicago ~ Mobsters Delight Edition

TK

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I feel vindicated. I was one of the few who was vehemently anti Fields during the draft process. There is no room for guys who are slow to process information in this league.

He couldnt have gone to a worse situation. He needed time to sit in an established offense with talent. Not the S show he went to in Chicago. 

1 minute ago, Conn said:

No it’s very performative. Maybe he’s for real in them but nobody could be that mad about losing after the NFL career he’s had so far, idk. Easy brownie points with the fans and media though

I dont really understand this in all honesty. He might be the best player on theis team. 

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

No it’s very performative. Maybe he’s for real in them but nobody could be that mad about losing after the NFL career he’s had so far, idk. Easy brownie points with the fans and media though

Exhibit why there are no correct answers when you're losing 

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I feel vindicated. I was one of the few who was vehemently anti Fields during the draft process. There is no room for guys who are slow to process information in this league.

He’s not seeing the field at all. The first scramble he a wide open guy in front of him and then the other throw that he was sacked. 

They have to pull a Rosen and just bail.