Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

😀😀 Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.😀😄

88Comrade2000

All this talk of coaches being traded has me wondering....what if we traded Rockin Ronnie for a draft pick??? This is a Super Bowl coach with a year left on his contract we're talking about! I hope Magic and company are putting out feelers.

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

7 days and counting down until this thread becomes a reality.  Can't wait until this entire clown show is shown the door and we can start anew

Not just start anew, but be an attractive destination for the top candidates, as opposed to the top candidates willing to work for Snyder. That caveat significantly shrank our available pool.

Im more pumped about this offseason than I have been in a long time…a long time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

People forget that Ron wanted to bench Haskins and draft a QB day one.  Fans and the media were utterly irate and browbeat the man into selecting a bust.  But beyond him not standing up for himself he strung together clowns for the offensive line. You can't open up the playbook and use these skill players you keep drafting if you lose in the trenches.

• Thumb up 2

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to One week until Ron is FIRED 😀😀😀
3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Interesting….

Josina puts these esoteric vague things out into the world and they rarely come true.  

She isn’t on my **** list of media members just because I don’t care about her nearly enough to have the energy to think about her.  

I think she used to be very good.  I think she’s turned into a bit of a hack. 

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

You know what she's referring to right?

I think she’s probably referring to Dabol, actually.  They’ve run through coaches and GMs every 2 years for a decade.  

I also think she’s making it up to be provocative. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Josina puts these esoteric vague things out into the world and they rarely come true.  

She isn’t on my **** list of media members just because I don’t care about her nearly enough to have the energy to think about her.  

I don't really have an opinion on her. Don't care either way. 

But I hate these kinds of posts. If you know something, tell us what it is. I really don't get what the purpose of saying something like this, unless you don't actually know anything and are just hoping something happens to make you look smart (ie any of Sirianni, McCarthy or Daboll get fired and you have all bases covered)

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I don't really have an opinion on her. Don't care either way. 

But I hate these kinds of posts. If you know something, tell us what it is. I really don't get what the purpose of saying something like this, unless you don't actually know anything and are just hoping something happens to make you look smart (ie any of Sirianni, McCarthy or Daboll get fired and you have all bases covered)

The issue is if any of the 3 get fired she can come out and say “SEE. I HAD IT FIRST!!!!!”

It’s lazy, look at me reporting.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah for some reason I thought she wrote for the post. She’s on Undisputed, therefore she’s a useless windbag. My bad. I’ll hang my head in shame

32 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Yeah for some reason I thought she wrote for the post. She’s on Undisputed, therefore she’s a useless windbag. My bad. I’ll hang my head in shame

I think she was fairly huge in breaking both the gender and color barrier back in the day, so I have tremendous respect for her in that regard.  

But she’s turned into somewhat of sn attention seeking, lazy journalist who just puts out these vague “look at me” tweets.  Or the one where she was lecturing the commanders for not going after Lamar and it was completely unintelligible.  Pete Hailey actually called her out on it…

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think she’s probably referring to Dabol, actually.  They’ve run through coaches and GMs every 2 years for a decade.  

I also think she’s making it up to be provocative. 

My money says she's referring to the Eagles and Sirianni.....more stuff has come out today on the downward spiral of this team and how the coaches have lost the team. Seth Joyner has been especially outspoken and direct about it. AJ Brown is also pretty unhappy. I don't think Roseman is gonna take it too well that Jonathon Gannon came in and dominated his Eagles in time of possession and then put together 4 straight 70+ yard drives resulting in 4 TD's to end the ball game. Like I said, don't sleep on the Eagles and Sirianni on a potential coaching change as unlikely as it seems to most of us. Something is very, very wrong on both sides of the ball in Philly.

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

But she’s turned into somewhat of sn attention seeking, lazy journalist who just puts out these vague “look at me” tweets.

It’s sad that the need to be first trumps the need to be right.

I had a lot of hope for Paddleboat Ron but he just has not got it done. Concerning the offense, as bad as Turner was he seemed to get a lot more out of  Gibson (running yards and unfortunately fumbles) than Eric our enemy has. 

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

My money says she's referring to the Eagles and Sirianni.....more stuff has come out today on the downward spiral of this team and how the coaches have lost the team. Seth Joyner has been especially outspoken and direct about it. AJ Brown is also pretty unhappy. I don't think Roseman is gonna take it too well that Jonathon Gannon came in and dominated his Eagles in time of possession and then put together 4 straight 70+ yard drives resulting in 4 TD's to end the ball game. Like I said, don't sleep on the Eagles and Sirianni on a potential coaching change as unlikely as it seems to most of us. Something is very, very wrong on both sides of the ball in Philly.

The more I think about it, the other option could be McCarthy.

I just don’t think the eagles make a change a year after a SB run.  I could be wrong but that would be really weird 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I just don’t think the eagles make a change a year after a SB run.  I could be wrong but that would be really weird 

To me, McCarthy being fired if he doesn't reach at least the NFC Championship is not at all surprising. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

To me, McCarthy being fired if he doesn't reach at least the NFC Championship is not at all surprising. 

It could be a way to prevent Quinn from leaving.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

McCarthy is a given if they lose in the 1st round of playoffs.

5 minutes ago, Hitman#21 said:

I hope we don't have to wait and Josh has the Ron statement ready to go 8 am Monday

Pretty sure the statement has been written since Halloween....It's sealed and locked in what once was known as Dan and Bruce's liquor cabinet waiting to be broken out on Jan 8th.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to 6 Days until Ron is FIRED 😀😀😀

If the Eagles fire their HC, that is one hell of an opening. The Cowboys would probably just promote Quinn but competing for a HC on the open market against the Eagles would not be easy. It's a well run organization that has a great squad, a decent QB under contract and is not in cap hell. Gonna be an interesting offseason for many different reasons.