Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Ron fired days ago. Mission Accomplished.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

88Comrade2000

35 minutes ago, Conn said:

Kind of hard to think of a good, qualified OC candidate who would come here knowing Rivera is heading into a lame duck season under a new owner who will likely fire everybody. For a franchise that doesn’t have QB figured out. Who is signing up for that who we would want, who wouldn’t be more coveted elsewhere? Who the heck is choosing us over a better opportunity, and if this odd situation in a dying regime is their best opportunityβ€”why do we want them?Β 
Β 

I’m not saying we should keep Turner btw, he’s a problem. I’m willing to try anything and I don’t really care if it flops hard because I’m fine if we unintentionally tank next season. Just saying, I’m not positive this OC situation is gonna get better.Β 

Russ Grimm πŸ˜›

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

Definitely fire whoever scheduled the Skins at 4:30 and the Caps at 5:00 on the same day, both at home.Β 

Does it matter. This game is meaningless. They will botch the Sonny thing and the stadium will be 60% or higher Boys fans. Β Caps will be the real dc game today.

9 hours ago, markmills67 said:

Rivera is a good man manager, but not a good NFL HC, I always look at how many of the teams this off-season who will be hiring new HC and how many would make Rivera there new HC. My guess is non, zero, zilch . So we need to move on, give Del Rio the reigns for next year as he's the only coach to have a successful year for us. If it doesn't work move on in 24 under new ownership,Β  we can't, repeat can't have Rivera coaching in 23 in what would be a lame duck year for him. The players like Rivera but they would like Winning games more.

Β 

Thanks Rivera but Goodbye.

If you fire Ron you have to go thru the regular hiring Rooney rule process. You can’t just give Jack the job.

The reality is no HC or GM or president is being fired until new ownership can take over. We can only hope they take over in March, the Snyders are out in 2 months, and we can seriously talk about making this organization proud again

Because of this Ron probably gets another year. Scott is probably demoted or removed from his post.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 50yrSKINSfan said:

McVay

Β 

Rivera I think slam dunk is back unless a new owner happens fast.Β  Keim in an article said the soonest it could be is late March.

Β 

Ride with Rivera for a year and then chase McVay.Β  Looks like McVay wants to take a season or two off.Β  But a new owner-new beginnings, etc -- might entice McVay to come back.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Does it matter. This game is meaningless. They will botch the Sonny thing and the stadium will be 60% or higher Boys fans. Β Caps will be the real dc game today.

Β 

Im definitely not missing the return of Backstrom and Wilson. But I'll be watching both, simultaneously, via DVR. But we shouldn't have to. Who knows, by 5pm we may have seen all we need to out of Howell and Co. anyway. lolΒ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

If they fire Rivera tommrow I would bet they already know who is buying the team. I think that we help in free agency. I don't think they are firing Rivera though.

Β 

Β 

I would be shocked if anyone from this organization is let go prior to the sale. Why would Dan even care at this point? He's losing money if he gets rid of anyone.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

Im definitely not missing the return of Backstrom and Wilson. But I'll be watching both, simultaneously, via DVR. But we shouldn't have to. Who knows, by 5pm we may have seen all we need to out of Howell and Co. anyway. lolΒ 

I don’t think you have to worry about watching both games by 5PM EST. Β The Cowboys will most likely have a 3-4 touchdown lead before 5PM, and you can enjoy watching the Caps game solely in peace LOL.

Β 

There’s literally no reason to watch this game, other than Howell, so the competitive part of the game will be over long before the Caps game.

Edited by samy316
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Β 

Rivera I think slam dunk is back unless a new owner happens fast.Β  Keim in an article said the soonest it could be is late March.

Β 

Ride with Rivera for a year and then chase McVay.Β  Looks like McVay wants to take a season or two off.Β  But a new owner-new beginnings, etc -- might entice McVay to come back.

Is McVay out in LA?

Just read an ESPN article talking about his uncertain future with the Rams.

Β 

The Rams will own his rights until the 2026 season. Β That would involve giving up

draft capital.

Edited by Rex Tomb

9 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Is McVay out in LA?

Β 

The Rams will own his rights until the 2026 season. Β That would involve giving up

draft capital.

My guess is if he leaves the Rams he’ll go into broadcasting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rex Tomb said:

Is McVay out in LA?

Β 

draft capital.

Not yet but the though my is he steps away for a season or two like what Sean Payton didΒ 

2 hours ago, Ball Security said:

My guess is if he leaves the Rams he’ll go into broadcasting.

Too young.

6 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Β 

Β 

Sounds good. No sense paying a guy millions of dollars to sit by his pool.

I think Rivera is back next year, just because of timing. I’d prefer him not to be back though. I think he deserves kudos for instilling a sense of professionalism in this org, especially for the younger players. But he’s not a winner. I’d like to see our next owner give Bienemy a shot.Β 

4 minutes ago, EatsMoreChicken said:

I think Rivera is back next year, just because of timing. I’d prefer him not to be back though. I think he deserves kudos for instilling a sense of professionalism in this org, especially for the younger players. But he’s not a winner. I’d like to see our next owner give Bienemy a shot.Β 

I hope not, I do not want Chiefs to get draft compensation if Bienemy gets hired, if you go to the Chiefs forum, the fans care more about getting draft compensation than Bienemy getting hired, I do not want any team to hire Bienemy so the Chief fans can be disappointed leaving with no draft compensation, screw their fansΒ 

Edited by KWilliamsAWinfield

McVay will absolutely go into broadcasting for a few years if he β€œretires” this offseason. That’s been reported since they won the SB, he almost didn’t come back this year. Allbright reported that he’d stay away longer than Payton did, for whatever that’s worth. It wouldn’t just be a year.Β 

42 minutes ago, KWilliamsAWinfield said:

I hope not, I do not want Chiefs to get draft compensation if Bienemy gets hired, if you go to the Chiefs forum, the fans care more about getting draft compensation than Bienemy getting hired, I do not want any team to hire Bienemy so the Chief fans can be disappointed leaving with no draft compensation, screw their fansΒ 

I’m not willing to cut off a potential major upgrade for our team just to spite another team’s fanbase. An AFC team at that.Β 

• Like 1