Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

2 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Anyone else hear Jason Garrett NBC Sunday Night Football studio before the game talking about the Vikings win:  Said it was no easy victory "like when you play Washington"

Hmm….hey Jason Garrett, did you forget the Vikings needed the final 2 minutes last week to beat us? That W wasn’t easy 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Who were you pulling for today in our game?

It should be obvious. It’s so obvious, that I’m not even going to entertain answering that question, because you should already know the answer. Come the ***** on. 

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

This board is 100% anti Dallas 24/7. Rest assured we all wanted the Pack attack today.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

only exception being if a Dallas W would get us into a playoff spot. 

15 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Who were you pulling for today in our game?

Who were you pulling for when the Westwold fell? Who were you pulling for when our enemies closed in around us? Who were you pulling- No, my Lord ThePackisback, we pull alone.

13 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Anyone think the NFL ends up moving the bills browns game? Buffalos supposed to get like 2-4 feet of snow tomorrow into Sunday. Can’t move it to Monday cause the bills play Thursday 

That's a normal winter day in Western NY... 🤣

My ex-wife is from Buffalo. Even when they get a foot or two of snow, they get the roads drivable and clear. They know how to deal with the stuff there.

8 hours ago, ntotoro said:

That's a normal winter day in Western NY... 🤣

My ex-wife is from Buffalo. Even when they get a foot or two of snow, they get the roads drivable and clear. They know how to deal with the stuff there.

Looks like it is indeed being moved to Detroit. I wonder if the bills end up just staying in Detroit until after their thanksgiving game. I’d assume they would