Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok, the records of the NBC people confuse me….how are they 8-2 or 5-5 or 7-3, if their pick from tonight hasn’t been proven right/wrong yet? 

And then Jac Collinsworth is 4-3. Why does his record equal 7, but the others equal 10? 

NBC had the first game of the season, giving them 9 weeks + opening Thursday. No idea about why certain commentators didn't pick in previous weeks.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Why are players suspected of being concussed often hit on the helmet by teammates when they make their way to the tent? Congrats on getting concussed WHAP

Thanks for that...I've often asked myself after a big play why they smack themselves in the head...

I mean, I know you've got a helmet on, but the wrong smack can crack an eardrum or something. 

*my mom is a nurse, you can't be too careful about anything*  My cat dislocated my toe the other day, trust me...things can change in an instant. 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

DeAndre Carter just killing it with the Chargers.  Glad this FO/brainstrust thought it was a good idea to let him walk and go with Mlne, SMH

Shhh!!! Close your eyes and let the Daxplosion wash all over you.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1