Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Cooper Rush won't be getting laid tonight.

Cringing at them talking about flights being expensive and they're millionaires, FOH, fitting he lost the game almost right after that BS.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Bucs might not be in the playoffs the way they’re playing, in my opinion. They lost to the Steelers today.

Aye, I'll give you that, but not buying anyone in NFC South is better them and will take their free playoff spot for winning their division.  

I'm not ready to bet against Brady in January, either, not yet...

Edited by Renegade7

2 minutes ago, zCommander said:

But were smart from moving away from Wentz though. 

They're always smart. Every time they bottom out, it takes them like a year before they return to competitive-dominant football.

Meanwhile we toil away for 5-6 seasons, until our usual "Luck into a 9 or 10 win season and lose the Wild Card" routine.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

League really bet on Russell Wilson in primetime this year. He gon be on every week in primetime or what? 🤣

I think this is his 4th prime time game, and then two more after that (London game in two weeks, then Christmas Day). So the good thing is after their London game, people wont be subjected to watching them on prime time for a while :) 

• Thanks 1

Broncos defender is holding down both of the receivers arms until the ball is above them, never turns around to defend the ball, it lands 2 yards past the receiver.

Troy Aikman states that the Chargers fans are calling for holding but he doesn't see anything there. LOL. 

24 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Are there actually beings out there in the universe that enjoy the Joe n Troy NFL broadcasts? If so I never met em. 

Eh. I don’t hate them as much as others do, yeah they’re biased on the cowboys, but the cowboys have had good seasons (more than we’ve had probably). And their voices add excitement to the game. 

however I won’t say I’m huge fans of them. I guess more like neutral. 

• Thumb up 1

So who's this DeAndre Carter guy? I'm not letting this go.

Still can't figure out why we didn't re sign him. Good dependable returner, made a few nice grabs as a reciever. Returners grow on trees they said....Chicago beats Washington if they had one. Rant over.

Edited by Chris 44
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Chris 44 said:

Still can't figure out why we didn't re sign him. Good dependable returner, made a few nice grabs as a reciever. Returners grow on trees they said....Chicago beats Washington if they had one. Rant over.

Never made any sense, imo. 

1 hour ago, Chris 44 said:

Say the same thing every time I watch the chargers play and every time I watch our returns.