Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you drinking?

Spaceman Spiff

6 hours ago, JCB said:

China, was the place you ate Veselka?

We were going to eat at Veselka, but the line was too long, so we at around the corner at the Ukranian East Village Restaurant.  I heard a rumor that they share the same kitchen, but I don't know if it's true.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

You can never go wrong with WTRB.

The WTRB rye is good too.

It's always a good thing when you can crack a KC without shattering the wax.

Even the hog is impressed 😎

20231222_210359.jpg

I had some KC 9 while I was at dinner the other day. Pleasantly surprised.  

• Like 1

image.png.dedebd5ca379d7ef6cb333f2ee620d89.png

To get there, he started with a base of distilled beer — pilsner malt, to be precise. The Doritos were then introduced and allowed to infuse in the liquid, under exacting time and temperature. Vacuum distillation, which operates at lower temperatures than traditional distillation, was used to safeguard flavors collected during maceration. Ultimately, you can think of the product as a nacho cheese-flavored vodka. 

The release will arrive on shelves next month wearing a cost closer to that of caviar. The limited edition bottle of Empirical x Doritos Nacho Cheese Spirit is set to retail at $65 — nearly twice the average sum of super premium vodkas. The ability to show up at a Super Bowl party offering shots of Doritos, however, is surely priceless.

https://www.foodandwine.com/doritos-flavored-liquor-taste-8414617

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

To get there, he started with a base of distilled beer — pilsner malt, to be precise. The Doritos were then introduced and allowed to infuse in the liquid, under exacting time and temperature. Vacuum distillation, which operates at lower temperatures than traditional distillation, was used to safeguard flavors collected during maceration. Ultimately, you can think of the product as a nacho cheese-flavored vodka. 

The release will arrive on shelves next month wearing a cost closer to that of caviar. The limited edition bottle of Empirical x Doritos Nacho Cheese Spirit is set to retail at $65 — nearly twice the average sum of super premium vodkas. The ability to show up at a Super Bowl party offering shots of Doritos, however, is surely priceless.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

People like what they like but ****  sounds disgusting.

On a more cheerful note...

One of my favorite liquor stores got a case in this morning.

It's been a **** to find around here.

20231223_134116.jpg

Edited by Skinsfan1311
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Once again, I've had multiple DMs with requests for my Tequila Christmas Cake recipe so here goes. Please keep a copy for your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this every year!

1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup water
... 1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large eggs
Nuts
1 bottle tequila
2 cups dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity.

Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.

Cherry Mristmas

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2