Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All Things 2022 OTAs/Training Camp Thread

Forever A Redskin

Not my pretend man crush!  😭

Just kidding. That really speaks to what we have in the other guys. I also think Reaves has really come on, which is wild that a safety with a 4.7 40 just took a 4.3 40 guys job.

Just goes to show that measurables only take you so far.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

Reyes isn't a football player, time to move on. 

If he ever becomes a viable TE, it was always gonna be somewhere else.  He might have to bounce around to a few leagues and practice squads for some years.  If his body holds up.

4 minutes ago, justice98 said:

The versatility of the RB room is gonna be pretty comforting.  Gibson's fumbles notwithstanding, all of the 3 are viable running backs and capable receivers.  To varying degrees.

And one reason I found positive potential in Gibby in the backfield as a punt protector. He poses a threat that would need to be respected on fakes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

this draft didn't age well

I expect the Bills to win the Super Bowel this year and Settle to lead them with 14 Sacks, 16 FF, 22 TFL and 32 QB hurries.....

Because that is just our way of doing it!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jbird7 said:

I expect the Bills to win the Super Bowel this year and Settle to lead them with 14 Sacks, 16 FF, 22 TFL and 32 QB hurries.....

Because that is just our way of doing it!!!

It will be the Vikings for much more obvious reasons..... KOC will out coach bill belichick in the SB and Kirk will be the first QB to throw for 8,000 yards.  Book it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, NeverSurrender said:

It will be the Vikings for much more obvious reasons..... KOC will out coach bill belichick in the SB and Kirk will be the first QB to throw for 8,000 yards.  Book it.

Not to mention they have Greg Stroman on their roster.

48 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

And one reason I found positive potential in Gibby in the backfield as a punt protector. He poses a threat that would need to be respected on fakes.

Can you imagine how angry wed all be if we had a successful punt that Gibson ran and then fumbled away

• Like 2