Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All Things 2022 OTAs/Training Camp Thread

Forever A Redskin

7 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Dotson did have a target in the preseason game, he was held, and still managed to get open, but not in time to catch the ball. Had he broken the hold a second sooner, he might take that pass to the house depending on the positioning of the safety.

Both he and Terry were open with no one above them on that play lol. Both were held. **** is gonna be a problem for teams im telling you!

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Both he and Terry were open with no one above them on that play lol. Both were held. **** is gonna be a problem for teams im telling you!

I'm a big fan of Turner and the offense they seem to want to run. That said, we know how easily Terry can get deep and it looks like Dot can too. Dynami as well.

McKissic, Samuels and BRob have to be accounted for within 10 yards of the line and Thomas, Bates and Turner are reliable targets in between.

And we know that our Oline is one of the leagues best there is.

This offense should be really fun to watch this year.

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Speaking of TE’s, which one of Rogers & Hodges makes it as the 4th TE?
Assuming Thomas, Bates, Turner are locks…

Reyes seems to be in the outside looking in.

Honestly not sure at all. Reyes is a good blocker and STer, the other two are basically just oversized slower receivers. 

Reyes just can't stay healthy though. We seem to have a lot of back up options for Thomas though, but nothing behind Bates.

6 minutes ago, Captain James said:

He's gotta be done for now, right? This dude has to remain on the field and get all the reps he can to even sniff staying on the team.

A developmental player who can’t stay on the field to develop? All he can hope for is a practice squad spot. And he’ll get plucked.. and another team will go through this same cycle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Die Hard said:

A developmental player who can’t stay on the field to develop? All he can hope for is a practice squad spot. And he’ll get plucked.. and another team will go through this same cycle.

That's where he lived last year and nobody plucked him.

• Like 1

@Koolblue13 There’s a hint that you think Reyes can still make it in your comments and I suppose you are right. He’s gotta get moving to show something in these next two games and the rest of these practices though. His time to shine is like Now. Whoever is the better blocker of Hodges and Rogers is my guess as to who makes it, if it’s not Reyes. 

4 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@Koolblue13 There’s a hint that you think Reyes can still make it in your comments and I suppose you are right. He’s gotta get moving to show something in these next two games and the rest of these practices though. His time to shine is like Now. Whoever is the better blocker of Hodges and Rogers is my guess as to who makes it, if it’s not Reyes. 

Definitely. He gives you something that Hodge and Rogers don't and that's pretty important. 

My guess, Reyes gets an injury designation or PS and Rogers goes to the PS.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Not sure where to put this but our W/L total for Vegas just moved up to 8.5 (from 7.5). Eagles also moved up a full point to 9.5.

I guess Vegas liked what they've seen/heard after the first preseason game.

I'd take both overs if I had the money to gamble. I bet they both go up again, too. Wonder when the Cowboys start to drop.

47 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

That's where he lived last year and nobody plucked him.

I thought he was on the active roster most Sundays. ESPN says he was in 11 games. I know he spent some time on the injury list… probably the other 6 games.

There were a lot of teams interested in signing him when he signed in Washington last year. I doubt no one at all would have been interested after he made it thru an NFL training camp.

5 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

I thought he was on the active roster most Sundays. ESPN says he was in 11 games. I know he spent some time on the injury list… probably the other 6 games.

There were a lot of teams interested in signing him when he signed in Washington last year. I doubt no one at all would have been interested after he made it thru an NFL training camp.

I guess I'm wrong. You are right. 

And he's back on the injured list.