Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yes - you’re totally right. Showing that there are tech sector layoffs absolutely proves they musks layoffs are the exact same 

they need to make a brain sharpener to fix permanently obtuse people like you 

:rolleyes:

I never said they were exactly the same. I said there was nothing special about the Twitter layoffs and there isn’t anything special about these layoffs.

The tweet I was responding originally to said Musk was a horrible person for firing people right before the holidays.

Seems typical to me, more cyclical than anything unique to Musk.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I never said they were exactly the same. I said there was nothing special about the Twitter layoffs and there isn’t anything special about these layoffs.

“I didn’t say they were the same I just said they weren’t different”

:lol:

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yes - you’re totally right. Showing that there are tech sector layoffs absolutely proves they musks layoffs are the exact same 

they need to make a brain sharpener to fix permanently obtuse people like you 

:rolleyes:

You know exactly how this debate will go.

I still maintain that @CousinsCowgirl84is actually just a relatively well written TensorFlow program that some clever (and bored) coder came up with to troll people on ES.

Though now watch...she'll come back and try to debate why she wouldn't be written with TF because she's a ML expert now and knows it would actually be better to use PyTorch in this instance.

• Haha 1

Twitter is over run by people willing to spend 8 bucks just to troll.

aCtlbdU.jpg

how on earth did they not see this coming?  There’s no way that anyone that spends as much time on the internet as Elon obviously does, can be unaware of trolling.  Why would they not verify paying users?  I mean sure take their money, but do the review the documentation and only show the twitter check so long as their display name matches what they were verified to be.  How hard is that?  

Elon is showing his whole ass with this move.  

3 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Elon doesn’t care about Twitter. The time for taking Twitter seriously is over.

Twitter was fine as long as it wasn't taken seriously, it never was a true sample size of the country the way too many made it to be.

It's not fine now, could cease to be relevant soon (exist later) once government entities find a way to meet their purpose for that tool a better way.  Twitter wasn't perfect but this is a gd mess.

Kinda nervous someone might try to impersonate someone or some group important in DoD or DHD and start some ****, that would be a near unstoppable hemorrhage for Twitter...

Edited by Renegade7

3 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Elon doesn’t care about Twitter. The time for taking Twitter seriously is over.

I meant this statement exactly the way @tshile reacted to it.

On the other hand it does seem like Elon put a lot of money into a large pile with the sole purpose of dousing it with gasoline and setting it on fire; what other conclusion is there to be made? I don’t think Elon is stupid… so if he isn’t stupid… then there is only one logical conclusion…

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84