Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

2 hours ago, FrFan said:

So….

I read earlier there are 15k troops in that convoy…

So they’re about to encircle 15k poorly equipped and fed russian troops???

a russian failure to secure air supremacy, and a ****-ton of new high quality Western AA hardware entering the country on Ukraines side. They’ll have a ridiculously hard time re-supplying them without losing more troops/aircraft. 

That’s almost 10% of the invading force that was sitting on their border before everything kicked off.

How does that change the trajectory if Ukraine captures/kills that whole column? That’s gotta kill putin at home and at the negotiating table if it’s all true.

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

That’s their secret weapon against us.

They’ll keep putting their efforts there to cause the maga-morons to rise up.

I expect to start to see unrest in that area soon.

• Like 3

Americans locked in NASA Moscow capsule ‘have no idea about Ukraine war’

Two Americans currently based in Russia may have no idea about the war unfolding in neighboring Ukraine because of a bizarre experiment being conducted by NASA.

The US’s National Aeronautics and Space Administration has locked the American citizens inside a sealed capsule in Moscow for eight months as part of a space mission simulation, known as SIRIUS 21.

The Americans — William Brown, 36, and Ashley Kowalski, 32 — have been inside the capsule since last November along with three Russians and one Emirati.

The experiment, according to NASA, “will include almost 70 different studies that will help scientists learn more about the effects of isolation and confinement on human psychology, physiology and team dynamics.”

The group were selected by NASA and IMBP, Russia’s State Scientific Research center, which is helping to oversee the operation.

The participants are not expected to emerge from the capsule — which is located inside a Soviet-era building — until July. The only contact they have with the outside world comes through letters uploaded to a secure server.

On Sunday, the US State Department issued a warning to all Americans in Russia saying they should seek to leave the country immediately.

However, it’s believed NASA is continuing on with the experiment as planned. 

Click on the link for the full article

31 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Who said Putin is rational? Puty doesn’t give a ****. It all the Ukrainians are killed; so be it. Russians against this; so be it.

Nuclear fallout from a Ukrainian nuclear power plant could kill Russians, he'll, it could kill him.  Agreed, he's not acting rationally at all right now, this jus clarifies that.

A fire near a nuclear power plant is never good, bit at least it is an administrative building and not the actual infrastructure of the power plant… still, don’t those things have to be constantly monitored?

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

https://funker530.com/video/russian-naval-build-up-spotted-off-the-coast-of-odessa/

Supposedly Russian navy showing up off the coast of Odessa 

Doesn’t look good. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

A fire near a nuclear power plant is never good, bit at least it is an administrative building and not the actual infrastructure of the power plant… still, don’t those things have to be constantly monitored?

As long as its running, its staffed 24/7

If no one was there or everyone was going to leave, they would have shut down the reactors

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I read it as the Russians are the ones encircling 

I’m not sure my good man, but after re-reading  from the tweets above:

It appears that the Ukrainian forces have cut off the Russian column also from west side and created a strong foothold in the area. Encirclement is inevitable”

Ukrainian sources are claiming that they have recaptured the town of #Makariv west of #Kyiv and a large encirclement of russian troops is forming south of the Kyiv-Zhytomyr highway. #turpo #UkraineRussiaWar #RussiaGoHome #Motti @pmakela1 @eskelinen_antti @AnttiParonen

I could be mis-reading, but I don’t think so. Plus I know the Ukrainians have been hitting that convoy with their jets.

• Like 1